Falcon4 AF

Old April 29th 06, 10:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Falcon4 AF

How can I return to NAV mode, after been in A/A or A/G modes?
Thanks

Old April 29th 06, 02:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Guy wrote:
How can I return to NAV mode, after been in A/A or A/G modes?
Thanks

Depending on how you entered AA or AG mode, you can press the relevant
mastermode tile on the up front controller (row of buttons under the
HUD) AA will cancel AA-mode, etc.

..Morten
Old April 29th 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Guy escribió:
How can I return to NAV mode, after been in A/A or A/G modes?
Thanks

Just push again the A/A or A/G mode pushbutton in the ICP and ypu will
return to the NAV master mode.

One click on A/A set Air-to-Air master mode; a second click on A/A
return to the NAV master mode. Same for the A/G mode.

Old May 3rd 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Guy wrote:
How can I return to NAV mode, after been in A/A or A/G modes?
Thanks

Depending on how you entered AA or AG mode, you can press the relevant
mastermode tile on the up front controller (row of buttons under the HUD)
AA will cancel AA-mode, etc.

.Morten

Sorry I had my mind in one of the patches of the original F4, my bad
..Morten
Old May 7th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Guy wrote:
How can I return to NAV mode, after been in A/A or A/G modes?
Thanks

Depending on how you entered AA or AG mode, you can press the relevant
mastermode tile on the up front controller (row of buttons under the HUD)
AA will cancel AA-mode, etc.

.Morten

You asked for the "master modes", and not the "override modes".

You have three master modes: NAV, A-A, A-G that can be accesed thorough
the ICP in the front part of the cockpit. To return to the NAV master
mode you should push again the master mode currently selected (A-A or A-G).

There are also two override modes: MRM (Medium Range Missiles) and
Dogfight, that are accesed through the switch located into the Throttle
stick of the HOTAS. Setting back the switch to the center position
cancels the currently selected override mode. This is in-game
represented with the "C" key click (Cancel Override Mode).

If you don't have a HOTAS with that switch programmed, you must acces
the override modes using the key commands "M" (for the MRM mode), "D"
(for the Dogfight mode) and "C" (to cancel any of those override modes).