So the jackass

Old December 23rd 03, 08:52 AM
Douglas Eagleson

Default So the jackass

I was wondering of jackass is the name of the
idiot that is gonna not get his A+

I am working and if you are playing doctor doctor
on me you need to know what we do.

So, you go figure out what really happens when the
jackass needs to have the pilot not get happy excited
and have a fun trip through a nice thunderstorm.

A nice happy storm with water to get fun excited about.

So what gives????? What? An asshole to ****?????????

What do you do with your jackass breathing mister copilot.

So **** offf.
Old December 23rd 03, 01:57 PM
John Harlow

I was wondering of jackass is the name

I just knew there was going to be trouble when walmart started selling
computers.

Old December 23rd 03, 02:11 PM
John Gaquin

Old December 23rd 03, 02:12 PM
John Gaquin

"John Harlow" wrote in message

I just knew there was going to be trouble when walmart started selling
computers.

Nah..... Douglas is just off his meds again.

Old December 23rd 03, 03:13 PM
Grandpa B.

Doug will be ****ed when he finds out that his son's been in his whiskey
*and* logged on to his ISP account! Whoooo baby!

Jon B.

Old December 23rd 03, 03:38 PM
Sven

Doug will be ****ed when he finds out that his son's been in his whiskey
*and* logged on to his ISP account! Whoooo baby!

I just knew there was going to be trouble when walmart started selling
computers.

Nah..... Douglas is just off his meds again.

He's back...
It's Doug, again. And he's picked up some new words.
Now, where is Bass???

Old December 24th 03, 12:04 AM
Chris Hoffmann

Dear "Douglas Eagleson"

This message and others you've sent have been forwarded to the appropriate
authorities. You have been exposed, and the information in your coded
messages has been compromised. You ought to know by now that usenet is not a
secure means of transmitting operational data, coded or not. If I were you,
I'd ditch the hookup and beat my feet across the nearest border, but then
you know that you're already under surveilance by the Mossad. Don't you?
Run away little eagle, and live to fight another day.

Old December 24th 03, 02:54 PM
Jim Fisher

"Douglas Eagleson" wrote in message
om...
I was wondering of jackass is the name of the
idiot that is gonna not get his A+

What is the conjecture of your meaning without diatribe, Douglass? When the
dove flights not his fancy, you are the holder of the contagion.

Where the time of passage is extreme not, you will still not be a holder of
the mantle.

--
Jim Fisher

Old December 24th 03, 03:25 PM
Geoffrey Barnes

This whole thread is beginning to sound like it is written by Yoda. Flying
dangerous not if anger you do not have. You chill must! Benfits many
copilot will have!

Old December 24th 03, 04:25 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"John Harlow" wrote in message
I was wondering of jackass is the name

I just knew there was going to be trouble when walmart started selling
computers.

....and lower elementary schools started to install them.