Soaring Videos Wanted!

Old January 18th 19, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Soaring Videos Wanted!

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 11:11:49 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Welcome back to the 50s!Â* I kept looking for Inspector Clouseau.Â* I
guess that makes me old...

:-D

On 1/17/2019 7:54 PM, son_of_flubber wrote:
Here's a short promo for Cu Nim Gliding Club that I like a lot https://www.cunim.org/

Whoops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gig4Dx1rP1M

--
Dan, 5J

---

Another wonderful new soaring video. Who knew that Germans can rap???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yaEUJduLQs&t=164s
Old January 18th 19, 09:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:37:09 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 11:11:49 AM UTC-6, Dan Marotta wrote:
Welcome back to the 50s!Â* I kept looking for Inspector Clouseau.Â* I
guess that makes me old...

:-D

On 1/17/2019 7:54 PM, son_of_flubber wrote:
Here's a short promo for Cu Nim Gliding Club that I like a lot https://www.cunim.org/
Whoops!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gig4Dx1rP1M

--
Dan, 5J

---

Another wonderful new soaring video. Who knew that Germans can rap???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yaEUJduLQs&t=164s

It appears, they can't! lol
Old January 19th 19, 12:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:43:08 PM UTC-6, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
Inappropriate, bombastic music and in your face flashy graphics ruin
this video. Distracts from the flying part.

--
gotovkotzepkoi

To all you losers criticizing videos referenced he why don't you show us something better? My god, a little acceptance and levity would serve you well.
Old January 19th 19, 03:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Herb-

Germans cannot rap. I wish Americans couldn't either, but at least we do it better than the Krauts. Not saying a lot, as I think all rap is pestilent.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

I mean, one who hasn't starved to death looking for a second gig.
Old January 19th 19, 03:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

OK. This is the only rap I like. Google Brian Williams Rap for more like this.

https://vimeo.com/99802660
Old January 19th 19, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 6:19:33 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 1:43:08 PM UTC-6, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
Inappropriate, bombastic music and in your face flashy graphics ruin
this video. Distracts from the flying part.

--
gotovkotzepkoi

To all you losers criticizing videos referenced he why don't you show us something better? My god, a little acceptance and levity would serve you well.

White guys can't Rap, or JUMP! lol. Germans would be better sticking to slide rules and computers! I'm German and I already know not to try rapping!
Old January 19th 19, 04:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

This is what a motivational soaring is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07YTir9l8Vo
Old January 19th 19, 05:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gary Wayland

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 10:58:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
This is what a motivational soaring is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07YTir9l8Vo

You know it's going to be a fantastic video when the first picture is of a Libelle!

Great job, guys!
Old January 19th 19, 06:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce Hoult

On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 6:04:56 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Herb-

Germans cannot rap. I wish Americans couldn't either, but at least we do it better than the Krauts. Not saying a lot, as I think all rap is pestilent.

You aren't too good at humor, either. Is there such a thing as a German Stand-Up comic?

I mean, one who hasn't starved to death looking for a second gig.

This guy tries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDRyk2WIGgA

The final punch line is not too bad.
Old January 19th 19, 07:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wyll Surf Air

Just thought I would point out that stuff like this is one of the reasons that young people like myself are not always drawn to soaring. Just because you may not personally like rap doesn't mean you should call is pestilant or bombastic. I understand it's a generational thing but videos like what Herb posted are what will make soaring appealing to young people. They are exciting and funny evan if the musically lacking in some ways. This excitement and fun is what draws new people young people to soaring.

Non-Stop Soaring Film Fest: Showcasing The Best Soaring Videos Kemp[_2_] Soaring 20 December 21st 11 10:25 AM
Oklahoma Soaring Videos Randy[_2_] Soaring 2 February 19th 09 05:49 AM
Flight Engineer Videos Wanted Angel Pagan Piloting 0 September 11th 04 01:59 AM
Soaring videos adzik Soaring 4 August 25th 04 08:54 PM
Wanted links to gliding videos Mal Soaring 2 August 11th 03 09:50 AM