All yuor troll are belong to us.

Old December 24th 04, 08:57 PM
Stan Gosnell

"Jim Fisher" wrote in
:

It's not a misspelling. It's a reference to an old but popular
Ninetendo Game made in Japan and not-so-carefully translated to
English. I can't remember the name of it. Anyways, at one point in
the game, one of the villans states, "All your bases are belong to
us!"

Perhaps it's a reference to the misspelling of 'yuor'.

--
Regards,

Stan
Old December 24th 04, 09:05 PM
C J Campbell

Somebody set up us the bomb.

Old December 24th 04, 09:17 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, "C J Campbell" said:
Somebody set up us the bomb.

What you say?

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were flying, than up there
Old December 24th 04, 09:22 PM
C J Campbell

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
In a previous article, "C J Campbell"

said:
Somebody set up us the bomb.

What you say?

It is what the defending side says when the invaders say "All your bases are
belong to us."

Both phrases are immortalized as cheat codes in Warcraft 3.

Old December 24th 04, 09:26 PM
Paul Tomblin

said:
Somebody set up us the bomb.

What you say?

It is what the defending side says when the invaders say "All your bases are
belong to us."

Duh! "What you say" is part of the same game.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
Real programmers don't comment their code. It was hard to write, it
Old December 24th 04, 09:47 PM
C J Campbell

said:
Somebody set up us the bomb.

What you say?

It is what the defending side says when the invaders say "All your bases

are
belong to us."

Duh! "What you say" is part of the same game.

I realized that just as I hit "Send."

Well, I never actually played Zero Wing anyway.

Old December 27th 04, 01:58 AM
Jim Burns

After which I'll say that a Lansing FSS briefer wished me a Happy Kwanza
three separate times during a briefing Saturday morning. Interspersed with
"What's your story?" "Why you go'in there?" "Wat you doin' here then?"
"Where you from anyway?" and after I referenced my in-laws, he told me he
was sorry for me and doubted that I was having a very Happy Kwanza. He also
referred to my trip with my wife and kids as a "Mercy Mission".

Truly bizarre. I had a hard time keeping from busting up laughing at him
cause he was totally serious.

Jim