the thrill of flying interview is here!

Old October 19th 03, 03:14 AM
John Harlow

Default the thrill of flying interview is here!

Brendan Walker
+44 (0)20 7590 4573

Brandan; listen up; and get this straight once and for all.
You are caught up in some liberal thinking hogwash

You tell him, Dud! There go those damn "Liberals" again, thinking! Why
can't they find someone else to do the thinking for them like the rest of
us?

I sure hope Rush returns soon to keep hammering the benefits of labeling
people in our ditto.

Old October 19th 03, 06:11 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

You tell him, Dud! There go those damn "Liberals" again, thinking! Why
can't they find someone else to do the thinking for them like the rest of
us?

I sure hope Rush returns soon to keep hammering the benefits of labeling
people in our ditto.

Okay everyone.. here we go, regarding this age-old 'dispute' between the
liberals and conservatives (and I've certainly danced in the land of
academia ((B.A. and 'almost' M.A. in Education))).

If one needs to find the most self-absorbed and unenlightened individuals I
find I need to look no further than the far-left and the far-right. They
are both so entrenched in their mindless dogma they can't even see straight.
The concept of 'political correctness' in language (and its' striking
Orwellian parallels) should be a warning in itself about the power of the
far left and the DANGER of restricting how people express themselves and
toying with the true meanings of language to satisfy a political slant...
And of course let's not forget the powers on the far right and how they are
being used to strip the constitution to the bone as it relates to
unreasonable search and seizure. George W. our current president -
stripping some of the most basic protections regarding privacy to the bones
in the name of the 'homeland' which sounds so much like 'fatherland'.

Our 'salvation' (if you want to use that word) is having leaders who are in
the middle of LEFT and RIGHT. The latter is the main reason, I think, that
my fellow-Californians (including mostly Democrats) voted Arnold (a very
moderate Republican with no prior experience in a political office) as our
governor. We've grown tired of liberal AND conservative business-as-usual
politics and have (I believe) found it with a moderate.

So, don't EVER let the 'LEFT' and 'RIGHT' pull the wool over your eyes; both
their thinking is rarely 'outside of the box' and largely unenlightened, in
terms of the rhetoric which they entrench themselves in. I would only hope
to find 'enlightenment' to exist somewhere in the middle and free of the
shackles of 'platforms' and 'rhetoric'. To borrow from some eastern
philosophy; I expect to find the truth of things, between the darkness and
the light and at the still point, of a turning world.

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

Check out my personal flying adventures: www.bayareapilot.com