Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old July 15th 04, 03:08 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Todays ANN (Awful News Net) had this to say about the fearless Capt Zoom..

Credit for this article goes to ANN which was posted 7/14/04...
Quote:

"For over 30 years, Jim Campbell has told the world of
aviation what no one else dared to... the truth. He's worked
as a test pilot, stunt pilot, flight instructor
(CFI/A/I/ME/H), you name it... he flies fixed wing, rotorcraft,
single/multi-engine, gliders, balloons, ultralights, jets,
warbirds, antiques... the works. In addition to his highly
acclaimed flight tests, product reviews, personality profiles,
editorials, photo essays, exciting magazine covers, and amazing
stories about the world of aviation, Campbell also told the flying
public that there were products and manufacturers out there
who did not tell the truth or were actually dangerous, and that
many of the entities that we had learned to trust as Aviators,
especially the FAA, simply could not be trusted. To many, he was a
hero, to a few others, he was the loudmouth who screwed
up their scams... so he fought many battles, and
while he never actually lost a single fight, he sure got
his nose bloodied a few times... None-the-less, Campbell is the guy
that never gave up on doing the right thing for the world of
aviation... and all the flyers he's come to care so very much
about. That's why he's the guy "who takes the blame" at ANN."

End of Quote

Now that I've stopped laughing lets examine a few of his points.

"For over 30 years, Jim Campbell has told the world of
aviation what no one else dared to... the truth."

Lets see, the truth as in claiming to have fathered a non existent son? Truth as
in claiming to have flown food missions in Africa? Truth as to the hours he
claims to have logged? Truth as in how many types he claimed to fly. Go to
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ousterj/zoom.html for
a bunch of "truths" as told by his zoomness.

"He's worked as a test pilot, stunt pilot, flight instructor
(CFI/A/I/ME/H), you name it..."

The word "worked" implies as in getting paid for.Who ever paid him to do any
test work? What credentials does he have to qualify him for testing? That is
other than his one week stint at a California familiarization school. Stunt
pilot ? What shows ,when, where.Flight instructor? I'll give him that one.I
guess 1 out of 3 ain't bad...in zooms world.

" he flies fixed wing, rotorcraft,
single/multi-engine, gliders, balloons, ultralights, jets,
warbirds, antiques... the works. "

Jets?,warbirds? and antiques? Once again he plays with words .."He flies"
implies PIC ,solo...not as a passenger going for a ride. Big difference.Once
again when ,where and who's?
and the rest is a hoot.

He still trying to convince people that he what he thinks he is. Sooner or later
people catch on and only the gullible fall for it .Takes some people longer then
others tho.

more quotes:
"In addition to his highly
acclaimed flight tests, product reviews, personality profiles,
editorials, photo essays, exciting magazine covers, and amazing
stories about the world of aviation, Campbell also told the flying
public that there were products and manufacturers out there
who did not tell the truth or were actually dangerous, and that
many of the entities that we had learned to trust as Aviators,
especially the FAA, simply could not be trusted."

This paragraph explains why I published this post. If zoom can tell the flying
public about people he claims to not have nbeen truth full .I can also tell the
flying public that zoom is not truthfull and not to be trusted. Every so often
he must be exposed for what he is and for what he has done .He should be exposed
for the harm to people and their reputations he has caused and never held
accountable. So for as long as he continues to play the role he does I will
continue to expose him for what he truly is, a "Phony". That's my and a lot of
other peoples opinion .....nuff said .You can read what they said about jaun
yourself it's another hoot...

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"Credibility it was alwys about credibility" chuck s

Old July 15th 04, 04:08 AM
Richard Lamb

"Credibility it was alwys about credibility" chuck s

Old July 15th 04, 12:16 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Richard Lamb says...

"Credibility it was alwys about credibility" chuck s

Yes sir ,always was ,always will be with a little bit of Justice thrown in for
good measure.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old July 15th 04, 02:19 PM
Richard Lamb

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

In article , Richard Lamb says...

"Credibility it was alwys about credibility" chuck s

Yes sir ,always was ,always will be with a little bit of Justice thrown in for
good measure.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

I like the original mo betta...

"The only thing necessary
for evil to triumph over good
is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Blake
Old July 19th 04, 08:53 PM
Otto Lilienthal

Richard Lamb wrote in message ...
ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

I like the original mo betta...

"The only thing necessary
for evil to triumph over good
is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Blake

Hello,

1. Edmund Burke, not Edmund Blake

2. He probably never said or wrote it. While my research was not as
extensive as this person's,

http://www.tartarus.org/~martin/essays/burkequote.html

I could also not find a single date or publication for the quote.
Chuck's paraphrase is as good as any other if there is no original.

Otto
Old July 19th 04, 09:14 PM
Veeduber

(Otto Lilienthal) wrote...

Dear Otto,

Just heard about your crash. Hope everything is okay.

Wilbur

Old July 20th 04, 02:40 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Otto Lilienthal
says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

I like the original mo betta...

"The only thing necessary
for evil to triumph over good
is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Blake

Hello,

1. Edmund Burke, not Edmund Blake

2. He probably never said or wrote it. While my research was not as
extensive as this person's,

http://www.tartarus.org/~martin/essays/burkequote.html

I could also not find a single date or publication for the quote.
Chuck's paraphrase is as good as any other if there is no original.

Otto

Hi Otto
Read your book but had some minor problems with the lift tables :-)
I know who "anon" is and he had 2 versions of the quote. The first was "evil
didn't triumph because good men spoke and evil was nuts" and the second was as
written above. I figured since "anon" wrote it he can tweak it as he wishes. The
fact remains that evil is still nuts :-)

Be careful at high alpha angles and low airspeed

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"the longer I live the more time passes" chuck s

Old July 20th 04, 03:24 AM
Juan Jimenez

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in
:

This paragraph explains why I published this post. If zoom can tell
the flying public about people he claims to not have nbeen truth full
.I can also tell the flying public that zoom is not truthfull and not
to be trusted.

Still making up stories as usual. I suppose you're still lining up those
little ducks of yours, eh? We waited with the charcoal and sauce, and you
never showed up. Like the say where I come from, "perro que ladra no
muerde." Must be your family crest motto.

So for as long as he continues to play the role he does I will continue
to expose him for what he truly is, a "Phony". That's my and a lot of
other peoples opinion .....nuff said .You can read what they said
about jaun yourself it's another hoot...

Sure is! One thing's for sure, it doesn't talk about children suing their
parents to get their salaries paid, or about tales of never bringing what
you own to places down south because it could get taken away, or about drug
addicted family members losing their children's custody and publishing
their whining stories on the Internet.

I guess it's true what they say, useless people never change. You're living
proof of that. It's all about the credibility that you've never had.

Juan

plonk!

Old July 20th 04, 03:55 AM
John Ammeter

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 02:24:21 GMT, Juan Jimenez
wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in
:

[...]

Juan,

If any of that is true then simply post the names/places
details, etc. You, of all people, should know that TRUTH is
the best defense to a slander libel charge.

IF you're telling the truth then simply post the details.

In other words, PUT UP OR SHUT UP.....

How does that little jet of yours fly?? Maybe you can have
Jimbo take it for its first flight if you're not ready for
that experience....

John
Old July 20th 04, 04:17 AM
Richard Lamb

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

I like the original mo betta...

"The only thing necessary
for evil to triumph over good
is for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Blake

Hello,

1. Edmund Burke, not Edmund Blake

2. He probably never said or wrote it. While my research was not as
extensive as this person's,

http://www.tartarus.org/~martin/essays/burkequote.html

I could also not find a single date or publication for the quote.
Chuck's paraphrase is as good as any other if there is no original.

Otto

Well, that's what I get for trying to use those 1960 brain cells.

Close, but no cigar...

Still, it's a catchy turn of phrase.

Richard

zzz Speak for yourself Zoom John Ousterhout Home Built 56 April 28th 04 07:45 AM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 02:50 AM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM