FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Old January 24th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ Record results

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Either that or yet another org has decided to do the right thing and
ignore the whinings of the rah gaggle.
"Al G" wrote in message

Some of you may remember the exchange a month ago with Zoom and the
Rocket Racing league. After commenting on Zoom's Bio, I got the
following response from Sandy Davenport, the "Director of
Communications"

Thank you for your concern and alerting us to possible
inaccuracies. We are looking into it and will update the bio if
the questionable items cannot be verified.

Sandy Davenport, Director of Communications, Rocket Racing League

1120 Commerce Dr. Suite B, Las Cruces, NM 88011

Mailing Address:P O Box 16377, Las Cruces, NM 88004-6377

505-532-1543 Office, 505-639-0728 Cell, 505-532-1643 Fax

Well, it's been a month and I haven't heard anything, so I followed
up with an email last week, asking if she had completed her
investigation. I got no answer.

The Bio hasn't changed, and the "Director of Communications" isn't
communicating, so I think we have our answer. I guess I have to
conclude that honesty isn’t their strong suit.

What's your excuse? Personal experience?

Old January 24th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
anon

Juan,

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in as many different aircraft as claimed?

They'll follow the example of Pilot magazine and disassociate themselves with Campbell when they figure out the truth.

Old January 24th 07, 11:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , anon says...

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in as =
many different aircraft as claimed? =20

They'll follow the example of Pilot magazine and disassociate themselves =
with Campbell when they figure out the truth.=20

Anyone who is even remotely aware of how long it takes to accumulate 1700 hrs
can figure out zoom is lying about his time. I would think that somebody by now
on the RRL team who is truly a jet pilot with real experience would say
something to someone about zooms real qualifications.Although I feel zoom will
never fly a rocket racer much like jaun will never fly a BD-5 .To fly either one
requires skill,experience and a bit of testicular fortitude which both lack.

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"zoom can fool some of the people some of the time ,some of the people none of
the time and jaun...all the time"....chuck s

Old January 24th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Nobody in their right mind would invest a cent in allowing Zoom to fly
their aircraft in a racing league. First of all, no other pilot would
want to be in the same sky with him. I don't care how many types of
aircraft he has supposedly flown or how many "hours" he has, if he
doesn't have the proof of solid consequtive hours in high performance
aircraft, they would not allow him to race.

Richard Riley wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 23:28:42 -0500, "anon" wrote:

Juan,

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in as many different aircraft as claimed?

They'll follow the example of Pilot magazine and disassociate themselves with Campbell when they figure out the truth.

They never planned on acutally letting him FLY. I mean, which team is
going to hire him, over someone with real qualifications?

The teams that have ponied in with money to buy airplanes so far have
brought their own pilots. The "first 4" pilot press release was just
that - a press release.

Old January 25th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Lou

On Jan 24, 9:06 am, "BobR" wrote:
Nobody in their right mind would invest a cent in allowing Zoom to fly
their aircraft in a racing league. First of all, no other pilot would
want to be in the same sky with him.

If no other pilot would want to be in the same sky, wouldn't he win?

Sorry, just had to.
Lou

Old January 27th 07, 04:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Al G" wrote in message

[...]

You're the one out to get attention. You tell us.

Old January 27th 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
Juan,

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in as
many different aircraft as claimed?

The more relevant question is whether I care what the rah gaggle thinks
about Jim's claims. The answer to that one is a resounding "no".

They'll follow the example of Pilot magazine and disassociate themselves
with Campbell when they figure out the truth.

The rah gaggle has been repeating this line for years, and no such thing
ever happens. Don't hold your breath. Find something more constructive to do
with your time.

Old January 27th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45bb75e2$0$24327$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Al G" wrote in message

[...]

Since you ask, I don't think you need an excuse..

It's just the way you are..

and attention? Moi?

Guess again, sunshine.

BTW, who's "us"

You and your marylin Monroe Mascot?

Old January 27th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"anon" wrote in message
Juan,

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in
as many different aircraft as claimed?

The more relevant question is whether I care what the rah gaggle
thinks about Jim's claims. The answer to that one is a resounding
"no".

Your words, they say no, but your eyes,,,

Old February 5th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"anon" wrote in message
Juan,

Do you think that Campbell has flown as many hours as claimed and in
as many different aircraft as claimed?

The more relevant question is whether I care what the rah gaggle
thinks about Jim's claims. The answer to that one is a resounding
"no".

Your words, they say no, but your eyes,,,

....tell me you're hallucinating again.

Zoom Cy Galley Home Built 213 May 17th 05 01:19 AM
Zoom sues...again ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 9 April 28th 05 01:11 PM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
ANN is biased ZZZJJJ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 30 January 4th 04 01:58 PM