Not fair.

Old June 26th 08, 12:37 AM posted to alt.lifestyle.furry,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.internet.services.blog.livejournal,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru
Maxwell[_2_]

Default pain after urination

Maxwell, ye flap-mouthed wrangling knave, you ruinious butt, you
whoreson indistinguishable cur, ye yowled:

It only works when I'm not looking.

Old June 26th 08, 03:51 PM posted to alt.lifestyle.furry,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.internet.services.blog.livejournal,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru
§ñühwØ£f

Default Not fair.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:27:38 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §ñühw=3F£f says...

In message , Maxwell wrote:
In article , §ñühwØ£f=

says...

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:38:50 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §ñühw=
Ø£f
says...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:33:29 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §ñüh=
wأf
says...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:49:17 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §ñ=
ühwØ£f
says...

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:45:37 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §=
ñühwØ£f
says...

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:36:53 -0700, swiftcall wrote:

Well, I've been talking this over with the only other werew=
olf I know
in RL, and she helped me realize that I have no real idea o=
f what is
actually going on.

I guess... well, it turned out that everything you have bee=
n saying
all this time is just disinformation. I know, when I was yo=
ung I
needed someone to believe in. That was you. You where also =
shapechanger, and you seemed to know a lot about stuff that=
doesn't
make the news.

But now I am certain: you are not a "furry" in any way at a=
ll, and
also you actually seem to be an agent of the British intell=
igence
agency MI-5, whether consciously or not.

And I wonder if something like that is planned for me.

Stop yourself. Stop yourself, snuffy. If there is anything =
left of the
wolf, tear the hearts of those who have betrayed us and eat=
.. And eat
in front of them.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, get help

This one is beyond help

Remember when we were young
And shined like the sun
Shine on you crazy diamond

Not a bad album, but I much prefer their pre-Dark Side tunes

Really? This dosent grab you?
The turning away
from the pale and down trodden

Damn...thats some poetry yo...

Gotta admit I prefer their instrumentals. Space rock and a half.

Got into a Pink Floyd night this weekend with the DVD player, after =
you
put the thought in my head.

Live at Pompeii 1972
The Wall 1982
Pulse (Live at Earl's Court, London) 1994

Interesting to watch them evolve.

I caught Roger Waters show mebbe two years ago. Not bad, but I wish=
could have been at the Pulse concert. The best light show I've ever=

seen, and the band was really on. If you haven't seen it, go find a=

copy. You'll enjoy it. They open the show with Shine On. *grin*

I saw some rockumentary about them once. Didnt know that their songs a=
bout
crazyness were personal accounts.
Their bass player just "stopped showing up" for gigs one day.

The 'Live at Pompeii' DVD includes interviews with the band when they=

were recording 'Dark Side of the Moon'. They were a pretty wasted
bunch back then. From what I've seen from them lately, those who
survived have found a happy medium.

They realised they were living the dream?

I think they established that pretty firmly with 'The Wall'

I'll have to see that movie someday

Netflix is our friend!

They do free?

American Idol and shows of that ilk are proof that many folks want to be
"rock stars".

Many folks want to enjoy the attention and perks it brings.

"Money for nuthin' and chicks for free"

The MTV generation...

Chixors digging musicians preceeded MTV by one hell of a long time.

I wonder how many groupies Mozart had?

Mo's Hos...

Not so many want to put in the time and effort it takes to become
'overnight sensations'

Guitar Hero will change all that!

There have always been few groups that were merely 'packaged' to sell a
specific sound, but they've tended to be one-trick ponies.

The Monkees were a *real* band...

--
http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/15488

Old June 28th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Yet another childishly forged post

On Tue, 24 Jun 2008 05:00:43 +0000, Bertie the Bunyip droned:
"Maxwell" wrote:

Stutter?

wonders how one forges an invalid address
Old June 28th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Maxwell[_2_]

In article m,
Maxwell says...

"Maxwell" wrote:

Stutter?

wonders how one forges an invalid address

Mebbe if there was only one Maxwell on the planet?

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 28th 08, 04:32 PM posted to alt.lifestyle.furry,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.internet.services.blog.livejournal,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , §ñühwØ£f
says...

In message , Maxwell wrote:
[...]

Free trial

American Idol and shows of that ilk are proof that many folks want to be
"rock stars".

Many folks want to enjoy the attention and perks it brings.

"Money for nuthin' and chicks for free"

The MTV generation...

Chixors digging musicians preceeded MTV by one hell of a long time.

I wonder how many groupies Mozart had?

Mo's Hos...

So Eine kleine Nachtmusik was written as party music?

Not so many want to put in the time and effort it takes to become
'overnight sensations'

Guitar Hero will change all that!

There have always been few groups that were merely 'packaged' to sell a
specific sound, but they've tended to be one-trick ponies.

The Monkees were a *real* band...

And they played *real* music

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 28th 08, 10:08 PM posted to alt.lifestyle.furry,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.internet.services.blog.livejournal,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.religion.asatru
§ñühw¤£f[_2_]

In message , Maxwell wrote:
In article , §ñühwØ£=
says...

In message , Maxwell wrote:
In article , §ñühw=

Ø£f=

says...

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:38:50 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §ñ=

ühw=
Ø£f
says...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:33:29 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , §=

ñüh=
wأf
says...

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 06:49:17 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article , =

§ñ=
ühwØ£f
says...

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 07:45:37 -0700, Maxwell wrote:

In article =

, §=
[...]

Then you're hooked.

American Idol and shows of that ilk are proof that many folks want=

to be
"rock stars".

Many folks want to enjoy the attention and perks it brings.

"Money for nuthin' and chicks for free"

The MTV generation...

Chixors digging musicians preceeded MTV by one hell of a long time.

I wonder how many groupies Mozart had?

Mo's Hos...

So Eine kleine Nachtmusik was written as party music?

Its how they rolled...

Not so many want to put in the time and effort it takes to become
'overnight sensations'

Guitar Hero will change all that!

There have always been few groups that were merely 'packaged' to sell a=

specific sound, but they've tended to be one-trick ponies.

The Monkees were a *real* band...

And they played *real* music

Mike Nesmith was very serious!

-James Madison

Old June 28th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in news:MPG.22cff0b1adc9278d98b115
@notbxpats.edu:

In article m,
Maxwell says...

"Maxwell" wrote:

Stutter?

wonders how one forges an invalid address

Mebbe if there was only one Maxwell on the planet?

He'd has a good case for that if his middle name is "clueless fjukktard"

Bertie
Old June 28th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.cb

Default Yet another childishly forged post by Morkie

EOM
Old June 29th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.cb
lick a doodie

On Jun 28, 5:34�pm, wrote:
EOM

everything that faggot does is childish.

Old June 29th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,rec.radio.cb
Maxwell[_2_]

In article .freedom,
The Secretary of HomIntern says...

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:34:12 -0700, badballbarney k'lamed:

EOM

So who's Morkie, and why is he forging Maxwell's posts? Surely you aren't
still whinging about an out bisexual posting to your group???

He should get over it.

Robin Williams did.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"

Life isn't fair xyzzy Owning 14 December 23rd 05 04:43 AM
Fair Share Mike Granby Owning 17 July 19th 05 06:23 AM
Fair Share Mike Granby Piloting 17 July 19th 05 06:23 AM
OT-Fair reporting? Joel Corwith Soaring 4 November 28th 04 05:54 PM
OT-Fair reporting? Joel Corwith Home Built 3 November 28th 04 04:12 AM