Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

Old June 30th 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
walking

Default Newsgroup troubles all over, FYI...

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here is
my conjecture...

It is part the rape of the U.S. The manhood of the American pilot
(you) is a major target.

It is homosexual. Hence the crap seen here & in everyone's e-mail;
and why they don't mind raping the rest of the world in the process.
Their moral commitment is 'questionable'.

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in
other oil than that in the Middle East Have you seen nonsensical
(therefore useless) energy solutions lately, and repeatedly? They are
of Jewish origin; with the hate of mankind to blind mankind coming
from a queer. They own the advertising billboards.

No joke. This is not out of prejudice. Do you have a knee-jerk
reaction against anti-Semitism? That is prejudice. Should you react
that way? How did it get their?

The queers want to be heroes, and think nothing of corrupting the hell
into anything they touch, and lying like a devil about 'love'. Of
course it is rape. It was a Jew who destroyed Enron from inside;
then, with many others, cashed in on the troubled name of Enron to
rape California. Their loyalties, if any, are Zionist, and they know
how the markets work.

They control our government. A proof I can give is in Bush's response
to the nation on the evening of 9/11, the day of the attack and
collapse of the World Trade Center. On that otherwise tragic day, he
began his speech saying, "Good evening", and ended it with the words
"Good night." Should we not be very surprised? Astonished? Heard a
word about it? He was not responsible, but a 'puppet.'
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...010911-16.html

That, along with his reading to school children in his brother's state
of Florida during the actual attack; as if the event were teaching
'children.' (You) That circumstance appears contrived of course.
Later, the noisy, overbearing discussion by the press on Sadam's WMD's
was a motivating and numbing farce. The press knew it was a lie.

They will numb the hell out of us. It is their way of killing us.

The motive for 911? Portions within the U.S. government allowed the
attack to happen in order to motivate the U.S. into a Middle East war;
to democratize it, while only _hoping_ to disable Muslim tradition in
the region. They do not complain for us that we would be stuck in a
highly problematic situation. Under deception, many people were
murdered and much property was destroyed in order to force the U.S.
into a useless war in the Middle East.

The Zionists are everywhere, and coming here from other countries.
Australia, in particular. FOX/Newscorp is Australian. As for this
news group, Bertie the Bunyip, (with 'Bunyip' translated as a "devil"
or "spirit", a mythical creature from Australian folklore.) Bertie is
a distraction from the distraction pestering you with absolute
nonsense. It is sufficient that his name is a reminder of the evil
from overseas that is here, without hinting they are Jewish. They are
here. They are not us. And they are something else which is not
healthy for us. It suits them to be that way, for they are queer.

France also is part of it, apparently; such as in Mxsmanic. As for
the U.S., Areva is a nuclear energy company from France moving in to
profit from our energy needs. We have had much difficulty in building
our own reactors and storing spent fuel. That is not a policy derived
sovereignly.

I suspect Jay Honeck; with his ownership of a 'inviting hotel', and
his ability to write. I accuse him of being a Jew, decidedly
different, and alluring.

If you hear a British or Aussie accent on American TV (such as GEICO),
think JEWISH. They own all the news services; essentially being in
complete control of the media. Egomaniacal is a proper descriptive
term for those @#$%@.

Without apologies, (and only for the hope of it), they use American
blood to save their own asses. For the most part they are homosexual
(marriage is not proof of heterosexuaility), so they are not quite in
their sane minds, and quite easily could be off their rockers. If you
see a hard-nose fight for democracy, which seems beyond practical
sense, then think homosexual, and think Jewish.

They have this country, and these news group, by the balls.

They are persistent. They are world-wide, forcing U.S. interests
world-wide. They are evil.

God damn them.
--
Michael Rhodes

(I have occasionally posted in .piloting, though not recently. I am
not a pilot, though have spent some time with my nose in the books.
The aircraft I lust after is the Bonanza, at times the B36TC. But
that weight/balance envelope worries me. The turbo does not. Maybe
it should.)

P.S. More off-topic stuff, but it is important. If you have stereo
speakers you've spent a lot for, and think they should sound better
than they do, then you are correct. They should, and the audio
companies have made a lot of money selling the public more speakers or
other contraptions to correct that flawed sound which remains
nevertheless.

The error is in the crossover's connection to the driver. The
crossover expects constant impedance, while the driver is made using a
coil, an inductor which changes impedance with frequency. The
correction is inexpensive, simple, and involves connecting a series RC
circuit in parallel with each driver; one on the woofer, and one on
the midrange in a 3-way. My tweeter sounds fine without it, and it is
a Klipschorn.

The RC circuit, •-----/\/\/\-----| |------•, is called the Zobel
circuit. Electrically, the Zobel should be connected as if it were
directly across the contacts on back of the driver. The resistor value
should be 8 ohms for 8 ohm speakers, 4 for 4 ohm. The capacitors
should be bipolar, but the values need not be exact for the Zobel to
function. I suggest 30 uf for the woofer and 10 uf for the midrange.
You might use 20 uf for woofers in a 2-way system, and reducing
capacitor values for 4-ohm speakers to about half or so of those
given.
Old June 30th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"walking" wrote

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in
other oil than that in the Middle East Have you seen nonsensical
(therefore useless) energy solutions lately, and repeatedly? They are
of Jewish origin; with the hate of mankind to blind mankind coming
from a queer. They own the advertising billboards.

I can hardly believe I am going to answer this, but I couldn't let it pass.

If you think the Jewish faith is the major problem, I'm guessing you are in
or near New York City.

I don't know the makeup of the other East coast states, but that is but one
very small area. Show business in California also has a relatively high
percentage of the nations concentrations of Jewish people, mostly due to
show business having many people going back and forth between New York and
L.A.

In the South and Midwest, you could go years, and never meet anyone that is
Jewish, or has Jewish ancestry, even. I know exactly one Jewish person in
my group of friends in NC. I grew up in Ohio, and for the first 18 years of
my life, I did not know of one single Jewish person. I know there was one
Jewish temple in the Toledo area, but that was it. One, in the whole
greater Toledo area, at the time.

How you can place all that blame on a few parts of the country, on ethnic
and religious class? And on such a small portion of the population? It
shows what problems you have.

If this is a trolling, you hooked me. I just could not let it go, in case
it was not.

Diversity and tolerance is what made this country great. I welcome the
friendship of all people, based on the merit of the individual.

Get help, really, get help.

I gotta go back off this group. Posts like this shows me that this group is
in its death throws.

It can't happen too soon, and deservedly so, I guess, if this is
representative of we have left.
--
Jim in NC

Old June 30th 08, 02:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Stealth Pilot[_2_]

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 01:14:45 -0600, walking wrote:

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here is
my conjecture...

It is part the rape of the U.S. The manhood of the American pilot
(you) is a major target.

It is homosexual. Hence the crap seen here & in everyone's e-mail;
and why they don't mind raping the rest of the world in the process.
Their moral commitment is 'questionable'.

It is Jewish, with motive. They are why we are in Iraq, and why we
haven't been able to drill off our coast; lest we be interested in

you need to correct a problem with your username.
walking is wrong. it should be 'goose stepping'. that would be far
more appropriate on a number of levels.

the jews are all in business because no one in europe would let them
own land. that is a historical fact.

sig heil you dumbkoff.

Stealth Pilot
Old June 30th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
Maxwell[_2_]

In article , walking
says...

[...]

Djikrie, this looks like one of your'n

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 30th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

walking wrote in
:

[...]

Oh my god, he's onto me.

Bertie
Old June 30th 08, 06:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Morgans" wrote in
:

"walking" wrote

[...]

Hey, he's on YOUR side..

Bertie
Old July 1st 08, 01:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
Welsh Dog

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:21:56 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:
In article , walking
says...

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here is
my conjecture...

snip ongoing stupidity

Wrong... you're all just pathetic ******s with too much time on your
one remaining hand.

Now if you did something useful with that 'other hand'... like
sticking it up your nose to pick your itsy bitsy brains... the rest of
the usenet world could live in peace.

Still, I suppose while you're here, the more intelligent life forms
can get on with real life, so there are compensations... of a sort.

Carry on... don't forget your hankies.

Welshdog
--

Australian Opinion http://australianopinion.com

News and views... for people like youse!!
Old July 1st 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.asatru,alt.ozdebate
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Welsh Dog wrote in
:

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:21:56 -0700, Maxwell luv2^fly99@live.^com
wrote:
In article , walking
says...

The topic of this post is the harassment of this news group, and
others; and the U.S. in general. Apologies for it not being

directly
related to piloting aircraft. I have tried to keep this brief.

Want to know why this news group is being slapped repeatedly? Here

is
my conjecture...

snip ongoing stupidity

Wrong... you're all just pathetic ******s with too much time on your
one remaining hand.

Now if you did something useful with that 'other hand'... like
sticking it up your nose to pick your itsy bitsy brains... the rest of
the usenet world could live in peace.

Still, I suppose while you're here, the more intelligent life forms
can get on with real life, so there are compensations... of a sort.

Carry on... don't forget your hankies.

No need...

Welshdog

Corgi?