"Cherokee Kid" gets SOARING Cover Photo!

Old March 4th 10, 01:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
rlovinggood

Default "Cherokee Kid" gets SOARING Cover Photo!

Congratulations to Tony Condon on his photo of his Cherokee's cockpit
for the cover of the March, 2010 issue of "SOARING" magazine! As they
say, Wood is Good!

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

Old March 5th 10, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MickiMinner

Congratulations to Tony Condon on his photo of his Cherokee's cockpit
for the cover of the March, 2010 issue of "SOARING" magazine! *As they
say, Wood is Good!

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

Ray, you are right. I was totally impressed with the beautiful cover
shot, and the cockpit shot (even though I saw it in person at the
convention.) What a BEAUTIFUL piece of work and labor of love. Tony
has done an amazing job.
Micki
Old March 5th 10, 02:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Mar 4, 11:29*pm, MickiMinner wrote:
Congratulations to Tony Condon on his photo of his Cherokee's cockpit
for the cover of the March, 2010 issue of "SOARING" magazine! *As they
say, Wood is Good!

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

Ray, you are right. *I was totally impressed with the beautiful cover
shot, and the cockpit shot (even though I saw it in person at the
convention.) *What a BEAUTIFUL piece of work and labor of love. Tony
has done an amazing job.
Micki

hey i just got lucky taking a picture, maybe. Dean Gradwell is the
one who did an amazing job turning his glider into such a beautiful
work of art.