Music in the Air at Middle Wallop

Old July 24th 05, 01:01 AM
Tim the Commentator

Default Music in the Air at Middle Wallop

Hi - we are running a competition to win two tickets to the Music in
the Air at Middle Wallop. All you have to do is text the word MITA to
84010 all texts cost =A31.50. Proceeds go to the Museum of Army Flying
at Middle Wallop.

If you want more details, see:

http://www.sms.cedarweb.net/index.html

Entrants must be over 16, terms and conditions apply, see website for
details.

Old July 25th 05, 01:06 AM
Tim Callaway

Actually Steve, you won't, because I hate that as much as the next
person, and we do not supply numbers to anyone else, ever. Hope this
puts your mind at rest.

In article , Steve Firth
writes
Tim the Commentator wrote:

All you have to do is text the word MITA to 84010

And then change your phone number because ever after you'll be spammed
to hell.

--
Tim Callaway
Old July 25th 05, 01:36 PM
JohnH

Tim Callaway wrote:
Actually Steve, you won't, because I hate that as much as the next
person, and we do not supply numbers to anyone else, ever. Hope this
puts your mind at rest.

Then what's in it for you?

Old July 26th 05, 04:51 PM
Tim Callaway

What's in it for me? Well, the idea that another aviation museum might
still be open when my grandson is old enough to want to visit it. That
maybe the money we raise with the competition will be enough to complete
the restoration of another of the Museum of Army Flyings' superb back-
catalogue of aircraft. Maybe just the pure satisfaction of having done
something for someone else, passed something back into the system
instead of taking all the time. Maybe just that.
--
Tim Callaway
Old July 26th 05, 07:21 PM
JohnH

Tim Callaway wrote:
What's in it for me? Well, the idea that another aviation museum might
still be open when my grandson is old enough to want to visit it. That
maybe the money we raise with the competition will be enough to
complete the restoration of another of the Museum of Army Flyings'
superb back- catalogue of aircraft. Maybe just the pure satisfaction
of having done something for someone else, passed something back into
the system instead of taking all the time. Maybe just that.

Fair enough, good luck with your endeavor.