I am back

Old April 19th 06, 11:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default I am back

VSI lags. If you are in low air, it is no using. You should reference
to out window.
..Blueskies. 写道:

wrote in message oups.com...
Through two years, I am back. I have tried to connect with this Usenet
from 2004. But I have not succeed. In 2004 year, I wrote a question"
how long a GYRO can be used?". At that time, being a manufacturer, we
did not know how long times about our GYRO.
I am so glad that I can see this Usenet again. But I have a little pity
that there were someone still has a colour glasses to see our products.
If our products are trash, we can not stand in Amercian and European
markets for more than 15 years.
Please see our Web page poducts pictures, you will remember that you
have seen them or used them.
Our Web:
http://www.ming-da.com

Luo

Hey, that VSI is just like the optimistic one in the 172! It shows a 100 FPM climb sitting still on the ground!

;-)

Old April 20th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

In article .com,
"Lou" wrote:

My tv, stereo, computer and 95% of everything else in my
home isn't made in china, so no, it's not frustrating.
Products imported from china suck. They have taken the lead in crap
for sale.
If it says made in china, put it down and run.

Lou,

Where was your television made? And your shirt, socks, shoes, toaster,
coffee maker, digital camera, cordless phone, alarm clock, towels, etc
ad infinitum? VIrtually everything is made in China now, so get used to
it!

Jon
Old April 20th 06, 08:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

I don't know why. When I connect this newsgroup, the Web is unvailable.
But I am glad I can see it again. I like this newsgroup. People are
speciatly, asnwer fast. Maybe my English are very poor. Maybe you use
some special newsgroup's language. I felt hard to understood all.
写道:

Through two years, I am back. I have tried to connect with this Usenet
from 2004. But I have not succeed. In 2004 year, I wrote a question"
how long a GYRO can be used?". At that time, being a manufacturer, we
did not know how long times about our GYRO.
I am so glad that I can see this Usenet again.

Just curious: Did the Chinese government censor your access to this
newsgroup, or what? Why have you been unable to "see" this group for
two years?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old April 21st 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

wrote)
Maybe you use some special newsgroup's language. I felt hard to understood
all.

I often understand very little of it. :-)

Montblack
"The universal language of ...airplanes, is music to our ears."

Old April 21st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On 20 Apr 2006 00:54:44 -0700, wrote:

I don't know why. When I connect this newsgroup, the Web is unvailable.
But I am glad I can see it again. I like this newsgroup. People are
speciatly, asnwer fast. Maybe my English are very poor. Maybe you use
some special newsgroup's language. I felt hard to understood all.
???

Not to worry. Most of us on here don't understand what's being said
either.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com