Military Aircraft Designations

Old October 16th 03, 02:27 AM
David R Townend

Default Military Aircraft Designations

The Second Revised Edition of "Military Aircraft Designations and Systems"
from AeroFile Publications still has copies available, however, we are
getting close to the end of our printing run. I am sure that if we expected
the kind of response we have had, we would have budgeted for additional
copies. Revised and expanded from the 1995 edition, the Second edition now
features designations from more countries and many of the original
designation systems have been updated and expanded.

In all, over 9,000 separate designations are featured from military
designations used by the United States, Canada, Germany, Japan, Russia and
Sweden from 1913 to present day. A new addition is military engines and
missile listings.

The original edition is long sold out, so don't this edition run out before
you get your copy. The 2002 edition has been purchased from people in
Canada, USA Germany, Hong Kong, Great Britain and Australia and is an asset
for researchers, historians and aircraft spotters.

Please log onto www.ultratech.net/~davtow for more information on "Military
Aircraft Designations and Systems" and all the fine products from AeroFile.

--

David R Townend

www.ultratech.net/~davtow

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM
12 Dec 2003 - Today’s Military, Veteran, War and National Security News Otis Willie Naval Aviation 0 December 13th 03 12:01 AM
AmeriFlight Crash C J Campbell Piloting 5 December 1st 03 03:13 PM
Enlisted pilots John Randolph Naval Aviation 41 July 21st 03 02:11 PM