Helicopter Lesson #4 is up

Old June 21st 04, 03:26 AM
Aaron A. Anderson

Default Helicopter Lesson #4 is up

http://aaronthearchitect.com/blog/ar...06/20/173.aspx

Old June 21st 04, 08:08 PM
ABS

Congratulations, I am just a PPL with wings, but I have tried to hovered in
a helicopter ( not in a Cessna ) and are amaze that it can be done.
Anker from Denmark

Old June 22nd 04, 01:01 AM
Aaron A. Anderson

Not half as amazed as I was!

Lesson #5 this saturday is intro to autorotations. I can't wait!

Aaron

http://aaronthearchitect.com

. ..

Old June 22nd 04, 02:50 AM
Steve R.

Oooooo, Aaron, can't wait to read your story on that one. Thanks for
posting your adventures. I always enjoy reading about anyone's training
experiences, especially the first hours. :-)

Fly Safe,
Steve R.

Old June 23rd 04, 02:34 PM
bryan chaisone

Hey Aeron,

Happy hovering! I emailed you a couple of my flying pictures. I have
been following your progress also.

Enjoy!
Bryan

Old June 23rd 04, 04:46 PM
Aaron A. Anderson

Wow, what school are you going to that you can't fly until 7 hours in the
sim?

I was up with my CFI from day 1. In fact, we haven't done much ground
schooling yet. The crack effect? Get addicted first, then bring on "the
other stuff" I do have lots of books I've been reading though.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz *AT* adelphia *DOT* net wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 21:26:54 -0500, "Aaron A. Anderson"
wrote:

http://aaronthearchitect.com/blog/ar...06/20/173.aspx

Very cool. I've just stared my helo ground school (well, 5 weeks ago)
and have spent 4 hours in the sim thus far. Can't go fly for real
until I've got 7 hours in the sim, but am looking forward to it
immensely..

Old June 25th 04, 02:01 PM
bryan chaisone

The email came back undeliverable, I guess is for
spam protection. I went to your website and emailed there, but your
email there did not have a way for me to attach pictures.

Bryan