Navion Maintainance

Old September 24th 03, 03:05 PM
Edward Todd

In article CFXbb.552900$YN5.373371@sccrnsc01,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

Hello Jay,

Just read your article in "The Flying Life" and enjoyed it. Will you be
a regular contributor?

Edward
Old September 24th 03, 05:59 PM
Jay Honeck

Just read your article in "The Flying Life" and enjoyed it. Will you be
a regular contributor?

Thanks, Edward. I was probably more surprised than you were to see "Final
Flight" in "Flying Life" magazine!

As some of you may recall, I had submitted the article about the old
gentleman Mooney driver to them a few months ago, and they had come back to
me with a list of things they wanted to change and edit. When I responded
negatively, I thought I'd heard the end of it.

I then got busy and forgot all about it, figuring I'd shop it around to
other aviation mags when I got some time.

Well, imagine my surprise when I opened my new copy of the mag last week,
only to see that they had published it! I immediately contacted them, and
both of the folks I regularly deal with thought that the other one had told
me, etc... Needless to say, they seem a bit disorganized during this
start-up period.

Either way, it's nice to be published again! I hope to remain a regular
contributor, as my time permits...

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 24th 03, 08:34 PM
Edward Todd

In article c4kcb.570902$uu5.94086@sccrnsc04,
"Jay Honeck" wrote:

...and they had come back to

me with a list of things they wanted to change and edit. When I responded
negatively, I thought I'd heard the end of it.

So did they edit ... or publish as submitted (just curious)?

Edward
Old September 24th 03, 11:26 PM
Jay Honeck

So did they edit ... or publish as submitted (just curious)?

You know, it's funny you ask -- I should check that!

When I get a minute, I'll have to take a look.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old September 26th 03, 04:22 AM
Jay Honeck

Congrats Jay. I saw it too. I'm pleased to say that, "I read it here
first!"

*blush* Garsh...

Oh...can I get a signed e-mail copy now that you're famous?

Sure!

Jay Honeck

:-)
--