Firefox vs. IE

Old November 26th 06, 11:40 AM posted to mozilla.dev.ports.os2,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local

Default Firefox vs. IE

Dickless David Tholen whined and tholed:
One particular message board that I visit uses HTML, or
HTML-like tags, for messages. If I type plain text, then
multiple spaces get compressed into just one, which makes
column alignment of tables next to impossible. By using
the pre tag, however, multiple spaces are preserved.
IE will display such a message as expected, but Firefox
will display it triple spaced (vertically). If I replace
the usual CR-LF record separators with br, then Firefox
will display the message as expected, but then IE will
refuse to display blank lines.

Why is it that Firefox and IE display such HTML so
differently? Which one is doing it right? Is there a
simple tag that will make the message look the same way
in both browsers?

It sounds more like its crappy 0S/2, Dickless.

Old November 28th 06, 12:20 PM posted to mozilla.dev.ports.os2,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products

Completely anal retentive kookdancing queen, Dickless Davie Tholen the
"irrelevaant" Ignoranus whined and tholed like the antagonistic
arsehole that he is:
wrote:

One particular message board that I visit uses HTML, or
HTML-like tags, for messages. If I type plain text, then
multiple spaces get compressed into just one, which makes
column alignment of tables next to impossible. By using
the pre tag, however, multiple spaces are preserved.
IE will display such a message as expected, but Firefox
will display it triple spaced (vertically). If I replace
the usual CR-LF record separators with br, then Firefox
will display the message as expected, but then IE will
refuse to display blank lines.

Why is it that Firefox and IE display such HTML so
differently? Which one is doing it right? Is there a
simple tag that will make the message look the same way
in both browsers?

It sounds more like its crappy 0S/2,

Still hallucinating, mbbr? Given that the difference is seen
with Firefox for Windows and IE, with Firefox for OS/2 behaving
the same way as Firefox for Windows, it obviously has nothing
to do with OS/2, so there is no such sound for you to hear.

What sound would that be,

The one you claimed to have heard, mbbr. Having memory problems,
mbbr?

A "lassic" hallucination on your part, Dickless.

Dickless?

Who is "Dickless", mbbr? Also having attribution problems, mbbr?

Who is "mbbr", Dickless? Having atrribution problems again, Dickless?

A "lassical" one?

What does your question have to do with Firefox and IE not
displaying tagged text the same way, mbbr?

What does your "lassic" hallucination have to do with classical music,
Dickless?

You must really enjoy making a fool of yourself in three more
newsgroups than necessary, mbbr.

Note: no response. I note that you chose to make a fool of
yourself in only one more newsgroup this time, mbbr, one in
which you're already known to be a fool.

Who is "mbbr", Dickless? Having atrribution problems again, Dickless?

Dickless.

Also having attribution problems, mbbr?

Who is mbbr,

Also having trouble remembering which handle you're using, mbbr?

Who is "mbbr", Dickless? Having atrribution problems again, Dickless?

Dickless?

Who is "Dickless", mbbr? Still having attribution problems, mbbr?

Who is "mbbr", Dickless? Having atrribution problems again, Dickless?

Old November 28th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
William

In a frenzy of back-pedalling too fast for the eye to follow,
exuded:
[quantity of feeble rejoinders removed]

Well, mbbr, David Tholen sure whipped your sorry hide.

Old November 28th 06, 05:03 PM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks

William wrote:
In a frenzy of back-pedalling too fast for the eye to follow,
exuded:
[quantity of feeble rejoinders removed]

Well, mbbr, David Tholen sure whipped your sorry hide.

No surprise there - Bruce will never get the better of Tholen, although
he keeps trying.

Please keep this out of rec.music.classical. Thanks.

Old November 29th 06, 01:39 AM posted to mozilla.dev.ports.os2,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

William wrote:
In a frenzy of back-pedalling too fast for the eye to follow,
exuded:
[quantity of feeble rejoinders removed]

Well, mbbr, David Tholen sure whipped your sorry hide.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Billy boy?

Old November 29th 06, 12:23 PM posted to mozilla.dev.ports.os2,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

William wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

William wrote:
In a frenzy of back-pedalling too fast for the eye to follow,
exuded:
[quantity of feeble rejoinders removed]

Well, mbbr, David Tholen sure whipped your sorry hide.

On what basis do you make that k'lame, Billy boy?

On the basis of the available evidence, obviously.

The only available evidence, Billy boy, is that Dickless is a kook with
7 kook awards.

Old December 7th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mars wrote:
"Lora" . wrote in message
reenews.net...

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Mars wrote:
Check out Nightingale's pathetic excuse for a blog -
http://nightingale0.livejournal.com/

Lame isn't it? I bet it runs on 0S/2.

You would lose.

She devoted a journal entry to me. If the "artwork" is typical of

what
you
handed in, you are going to fail your drawing course - will you still
graduate this year?

I'd fail her just for being a fat, ugly cow. But that's just the kinda
guy I am.

Fortunately, I only hand in my drawings, not my photo. They are pretty
bad - worst in the class I'm sure, but I don't think the prof will fail
anyone.

Lucky you. Are you going to get the same easy prof next term?

Easy prof? Usually, its fat chicks who are easy. Is the prof fat too?

"Mars" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Lora Crighton" wrote in message
Mars wrote:
this didn't make it for some reason - resending

I ended up seeing it three times, which was three times too many.

I love you too, tweetie.

As for your
comment in the other thread about my biggest wish never happening,
unfortunately
you may be right - my biggest wish is for the trolls to leave my
favourite
newsgroup alone, but you keep coming back.

Hahahaha. Still single? Happy with it, or just resigned to the

fact
that
nobody wants you?

Shouldn't you be studying for your
exams?

I'm doing well. How about you?

Old December 8th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local,ne.weather
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Mars wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...
Mars wrote:
reenews.net...

Mars wrote:
[...]

Don't know the prof., but she said that he wasn't going to fail anyone, so
he must be easy.

Or fat. Or both.

OLC? Mike Soaring 25 November 11th 06 06:02 AM
A/FD is online Gary Drescher Piloting 46 October 28th 06 06:13 PM
First there was Firefox..... Steve Military Aviation 16 July 16th 04 01:35 AM
Firefox? Christopher Military Aviation 18 December 3rd 03 07:19 PM