Proof of GOD: Holy fire from heaven descends on AUK web site.

Old December 13th 06, 11:40 AM posted to sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,demon.local
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Proof of GOD: Holy fire from heaven descends on AUK web site.

ah thole wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
Holly wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Holly wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

You are such a transparent fraud.

Such are the words of someone being destroyed along with his
NetCabal.com web site by GOD's all consuming fire from heaven above.

"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

That was me yesterday playing Go.

Hey, welcome back. I thought the fake AD had won out.

Hi, Holly -- I haven't left, I'm just avoiding the newsgroups the vile
little coward infests.

I tried expanding out into other newsgroups but I found the same old
same old everywhere. Don't let out where you have been and maybe it
will stay clear of little mites. He he.

Back to the topic of Go. I know you don't play or at least you said
you didn't have time to play. Well neither did I and so, therefore, I
haven't played in over a year. Part of the problem was that I was
terrible then and really mostly scared. Well, yesterday I overcame my
fear and began playing again. I statrted at a ?, advanced to a lowly
30k beginner and today after playing most of the day I am a lowly 18K
beginner and I feel great (the rank drops as one progresses). I don't
know what a year of letting my Go field lie fallow did, but some how
... miraculously, there was serkit growth going on. I finely think
I've got it! If you are wondering ... yes I am doing a little Go dance.

Congratulations! (I still don't have time to try to learn.)

Learn Go?

How much time does it take?

You just ... you just ... GO!