Release of the new Steve Pounder book

Old September 3rd 07, 08:50 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad

Default Release of the new Steve Pounder book

On Sep 3, 7:48 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in glegroups.com...

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
groups.com...
wrote:
On 30 Aug, 21:22, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 30, 1:59 am, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
On Aug 29, 2:57 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

It had you outnumbered in the leg department. How did you escape?

By fighting.

It was a little like this.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MWhrGGrs3Ow

Telling yer!

Mr Pounder

C'mon, you were getting hammered!

Old September 4th 07, 03:38 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mr Pounder wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

It had you outnumbered in the leg department. How did you escape?

By fighting.

It was a little like this.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MWhrGGrs3Ow

Telling yer!

Not like in Aliens? Have you ever been mistaken for a man?

Old September 4th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

Mr Pounder wrote:
"Naked Gonad" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 2, 5:48 pm, "Mr Pounder" wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

Mr Pounder

If I'm not mistaken, the spider was doing rather well.

Gonad

You're always mistaken.

Make no mistake. If I'm not very much mistaken, you're mistaken.

Old September 4th 07, 07:40 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

Mr Pounder

If I'm not mistaken, the spider was doing rather well.

Gonad

You're always mistaken.

Make no mistake. If I'm not very much mistaken, you're mistaken.- Hide quoted text -

The book was written by Andre Konter. Pounder must have stolen a copy
of Ogilvie's plagiarised version and used this as the basis for his
book. It's clearly a case of replacing every occurrence of the word
'grebe' with 'spider', so doesn't make for a great read. His
allegation (p.36) that spiders can breathe underwater is pure fantasy.
Nor can spiders fly great distances, as he claims on p.88.

Old September 4th 07, 08:33 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce[_2_]

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

Mr Pounder

If I'm not mistaken, the spider was doing rather well.

Gonad

You're always mistaken.

Make no mistake. If I'm not very much mistaken, you're mistaken.

The book was written by Andre Konter.

Never heard of him.

Pounder must have stolen a copy
of Ogilvie's plagiarised version and used this as the basis for his
book.

I wouldn't be surprised.

It's clearly a case of replacing every occurrence of the word
'grebe' with 'spider', so doesn't make for a great read.

Yes, it sounds terribly boring.

His
allegation (p.36) that spiders can breathe underwater is pure fantasy.

Can grebes?

Nor can spiders fly great distances, as he claims on p.88.

They could if they hopped onto the backs of grebes.

Old September 4th 07, 12:26 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

I was there, in battle with the Spider.

Mr Pounder

If I'm not mistaken, the spider was doing rather well.

Gonad

You're always mistaken.

Make no mistake. If I'm not very much mistaken, you're mistaken.- Hide quoted text -

The book was written by Andre Konter. Pounder must have stolen a copy
of Ogilvie's plagiarised version and used this as the basis for his
book. It's clearly a case of replacing every occurrence of the word
'grebe' with 'spider', so doesn't make for a great read. His
allegation (p.36) that spiders can breathe underwater is pure fantasy.
Nor can spiders fly great distances, as he claims on p.88.

I can vouch for the autenticity of this great book, his discovery of
the
extremely rare 'Flying Snorkel Spider which can not only remain under
water
for months at a time but can fly non stop half way around the globe.
Having
a 12ft wingspan, it can soar on thermals. Oh! and it can also recite
poems
backwards - in Latin.

Gonad

Old September 4th 07, 01:23 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

[...]

Gonad- Hide quoted text -

JPGSPLSOSTFU!!!

Old September 4th 07, 01:54 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

[...]

Too many consonants, or are you dyxslexic?

Old September 4th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

[...]

Too many consonants, or are you dyxslexic?- Hide quoted text -

If God's language didn't need vowels then neither should yours.

Old September 4th 07, 02:13 PM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.aviation.products,alt.astronomy
Naked Gonad

wrote:
Naked Gonad wrote:
It's called "How to mass murder spiders"

By pounding them?

That's one of his milder techniques.

What else does he do to them?

Some suspect that he practises strange rituals with them,
involving
fire extinguishers.
No-one knows how he makes them swallow these objects.

Very small fire extinguishers? Or very large spiders?

Steve Pounder may very well have written Grebes of A World, but it's
pure plagiarism.

From whom did he swipe it?

[...]

Not having heard God talk, I have no idea what you you are talking
about.
The English language uses vowels, or didn't you know?
I suppose if you live in the clouds, then I suppose it's only natural
for
you to assume this religious language.
Enlighten me, what language does God use?

Gonad