He's at it again: Tholen's disgusting and lamentable digest, volume 2454209^-0.00000000002

Old May 6th 07, 08:55 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default He's at it again: Tholen's disgusting and lamentable digest, volume 2454209^-0.00000000002

Fat ugly cow, Lora Crighton wrote:
On May 5, 11:14 pm, "Michael Baldwin, Bruce"
wrote:

Bruce aka the alleged Joe Malloy wrote:

tholed:

tholed 1,702 lines of his pure-bred crummy claptrap.
Yikes! Get help, Tholen, before it's too, too late!

Your advice is too late, methinks.

Why are you addressing Malloy as "methinks", dizzy? Still suffering
from attribution problems, dizzy?

Proof positive (as if anyone needed it) that Tholen can't understand the
English language. Methinks this Tholen is a turd.

No ****, Bruce?

Where have you been, Bruce? Perhaps you could go back.

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).

Old May 6th 07, 06:49 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Lora Crighton

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).

On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Old May 7th 07, 11:08 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).

On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain, it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks. Or, rather, atempts to.

Old May 7th 07, 02:27 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.troll
Lora Crighton

Default He's at it again: Bruces's disgusting and lamentable trolling,value $0.00

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).

On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,

Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.

"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.

You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.

Old May 8th 07, 01:13 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.music.classical

On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,

Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.

"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line. Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.

Old May 8th 07, 10:52 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,rec.music.classical
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,

Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.

Indeed.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.

Of course he does. He may be dickless but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.

"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line. Bruce was being generous when he said that you have half a
brain.

Yes, far too generous.

Old May 8th 07, 10:55 AM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,rec.music.classical,alt.support.autism
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:

"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?

Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,

Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.

"his thinks"? Brilliant!

"Bruces's"? Asstounding!

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.

You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.

I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!

Old May 8th 07, 04:55 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks
Lora Crighton

Bruce aka wrote:
On May 7, 9:27 am, Lora Crighton wrote:

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,
Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

It's not sexist to notice that you are a stupid cow.

Indeed.

That's not what I'm objecting to. It's fine if you and bisectional want to call
me stupid, but to preface your evaluation with something like "Seeing you are a
woman and therefore..." is a sexist comment: there are many brilliant women,
and many stupid men.

Read the latest digest, and notice that the man of your dreams didn't
have any comment or correction on what Bruce said other than objecting
to being called "Tholoon". I guess that means that he agrees with
Bruce about you.

Of course he does. He may be dickless

Evidence?

but Tholoon is not completely
stupid.

Compared to you and bisectional, he's brilliant.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.
"his thinks"? Brilliant! I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

How ironic, to make typo-pounces in a post with a typo in the subject
line.

Typo corrected.

Old May 8th 07, 05:00 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,alt.usenet.kooks
Lora Crighton

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 11:27 pm, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
On May 7, 3:49 am, Lora Crighton wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
"Go **** yourself, you fat, ugly cow." - Dickless Davie Tholoon (who
hasn't the balls to say it so only thinks it to himself).
On what basis do you claim to know what "Tholoon" thinks, Bruce?
Seeing you are a woman and therefore in posession of only half a
brain,

Oh, a sexist pig as well as a racist & a stupid troll.

Is that right? On what basis do you make that k'lame?

On the basis of the postings I've read.

it comes as no surprise that you can't look into the mind of a
retard like Tholoon and know what his thinks.

"his thinks"? Brilliant!

"Bruces's"? Asstounding!

Not really - it's a well known fact that I am not good at typing, spelling, or
proof reading. (Typo corrected.)

I think that you are just jealous of Tholen &
probably even of me - if you are correct, and I really am in posession (sic) of
only half a brain, it's still more than what you possess.

Or, rather, atempts to.

You're the one who atempts (sic) to think. Why not go back to your Monty Python
quotes? At least that was amusing, unlike your own material.

I set up Tholoon for some typo pounces and look who takes the bait!
The fat, ugly cow herself! A0L!

So, your story is "I meant to do it"? Nice try, idiot. At least I admit my
mistakes.

Go away - nobody in rmc or asa wants to hear from you, troll.

Old May 9th 07, 12:57 PM posted to demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products
Baba­Bey the Turk

I think ****ing yourself is the only alternative left for you.