Arizona helicopter flying club?

Old December 17th 04, 10:07 PM

Default Arizona helicopter flying club?

I,ve heard of many fixed wing flying clubs around the Phoenix/metro
area, but has anyone heard of a helo flying club around Phoenix?

Old December 20th 04, 07:51 AM
PJ Hunt

Since no one has responded, and I don't want you to think we're all just
ignoring you, I'll answer your question.

Nope.

PJ

Here's to the duck who swam a lake and never lost a feather,
May sometime another year, we all be back together.
JJW

oups.com...

Old December 20th 04, 10:44 PM

PJ Hunt wrote:
Since no one has responded, and I don't want you to think we're all

just
ignoring you, I'll answer your question.

Nope.

PJ

Here's to the duck who swam a lake and never lost a feather,
May sometime another year, we all be back together.

JJW

Hey, I appreciate the attention! Thanks for responding anywho.