PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

Old September 20th 07, 06:08 AM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Fred J. McCall

Default PHOTOS FROM INSIDE IRAN

"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message
: ...
: :
: : So in 1917 Britain had nothing to give
: :
:
: And yet oddly they wound up with it.
:
: Funny how that works, don't you think?
:
: [No, you don't, which is your problem.]
:
: :
: :Thank you. I'm going to read up more on this when I have the time.
: :
:
: Just don't ask Vinnie's advice. He'll almost inevitably mess it up.
:
:
: It's the same as a car thief stealing on demand
:
: you sell what you don't own, so you go out and steal it
:
:
:But, Vince, why? oh, why?
:

Because Vinnie suffers from the Irish Disease - an over fondness for
drink and an unreasoning hatred of the English.

It's the same bull**** response his Bush Derangement Syndrome causes.
Only the target is different. Unreasoning reaction is easier than
thinking, particularly when drinking...

territory."
--G. Behn
Old September 20th 07, 01:51 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vince

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message
: ...
: :
[...]

Note the lack of facts
When the facts get in Fred's way
He resorts to abuse

The record, the time line and Jack Straws comments speak for themselves

Vince

Old September 20th 07, 02:17 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
La N

"Vince" wrote in message
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message :
: :
[...]

Time for you to put Fred in the plonker, Vince.

Old September 20th 07, 02:20 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vince

La N wrote:
"Vince" wrote in message
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message :
: :
[...]

Oh Fred is amusing

He certainly belongs in the top 1% of Bush supporters in intelligence
and devotion to facts

Vince

Old September 20th 07, 05:01 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Fred J. McCall

"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message
: ...
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "La N" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Vince" wrote in message :
: ...
: : :
[...]

Poor Vinnie. Reality never gets in his way.

Vinnie thinks his loathing for the English (and Bush) and his
unthinking reaction when talking about either aren't 'facts' and that
noticing them is 'abuse'.

:
:
: The record, the time line and Jack Straws comments speak for themselves
:
:

And so does the historical record. Germany had bugger all to do with
"the Jews getting a Homeland", since such was proposed LONG before.

:
:Time for you to put Fred in the plonker, Vince.
:

Time for you to get over it, Nilita. But you won't, and will continue
to spend lots of your time thinking and talking about me. Poor Nilita
never matured past junior high school 'clique' level.

Ugly to the bone...

--
You are
What you do
Old September 20th 07, 05:53 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vince

Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message
: ...
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "La N" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Vince" wrote in message :
: ...
: : :
[...]

Again a fine example of Bush logic
Clearly at the 99th percentile of Republican intelligence

Just keep reading the dates

:
:
: The record, the time line and Jack Straws comments speak for themselves
:
:

And so does the historical record. Germany had bugger all to do with
"the Jews getting a Homeland", since such was proposed LONG before.

My goodness what ignorance

Germany was involved in a war with England and its ally was the Ottoman
empire. England expected to take Palestine from Germany's ally, in the
same way France expected to get territory directly from Germany etc.
The promise was made to thank the Zionists for their support of the
English war effort against the Germans

But dont worry

your still at the 99th percentile of
Bush Supporters

Vince
Old September 20th 07, 07:58 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
La N

"Vince" wrote in message
. ..
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message :
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "La N" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Vince" wrote in message : :
: : :
[...]

What would be the definitive book or site for this information, Vince?

- nilita

Old September 20th 07, 08:16 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Eugene Griessel

"La N" wrote:

"Vince" wrote in message
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message :
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "La N" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Vince" wrote in message : :
: : :
[...]

Try Googling "Balfour declaration".

Eugene L Griessel

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.
Old September 20th 07, 08:22 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
La N

"Eugene Griessel" wrote in message
"La N" wrote:

"Vince" wrote in message
m...
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

:
:"Vince" wrote in message
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
: "La N" wrote:
:
: :
: :"Vince" wrote in message :
: : Fred J. McCall wrote:
: : "La N" wrote:
: :
: : :
: : :"Vince" wrote in message : :
: : :
[...]

Thanks, Eugene. I have and have found a scanned copy of the original
letter:

http://www.israel.org/MFA/Peace%20Pr...%20Declaration

So far, most of the other sites seem to imply it was a "dishonest" act, at
the very least.

Eugene L Griessel

- nilita

The only cure for insomnia is to get more sleep.

76.Study art and logic - learn to draw your own conclusions.

Old September 20th 07, 08:50 PM posted to us.military.army,us.military,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military.naval
Vince

La N wrote:
"Vince" wrote in message
. ..
Fred J. McCall wrote:
"La N" wrote:

: :"Vince" wrote in message
... : Fred J.
McCall wrote: : "La N" wrote: :
: : : :"Vince" wrote in message :
... : : Fred
J. McCall wrote: : : "La N"
wrote: : : : : : : : :"Vince"
wrote in message : :
... : : :
: : : So in 1917 Britain had nothing to give : : : :
: : : And yet oddly they wound up with it. : : : :
Funny how that works, don't you think? : : : : [No, you
don't, which is your problem.] : : : : : : : :Thank
you. I'm going to read up more on this when I have the :
time. : : : : : : : Just don't ask Vinnie's advice.
He'll almost inevitably mess it up. : : : : : : It's
the same as a car thief stealing on demand : : : : you sell
what you don't own, so you go out and steal it : : : : :
:But, Vince, why? oh, why? : : : : Because Vinnie suffers
from the Irish Disease - an over fondness for : drink and an
unreasoning hatred of the English. : : It's the same bull****
response his Bush Derangement Syndrome causes. : Only the
target is different. Unreasoning reaction is easier than :
thinking, particularly when drinking... : : : Note the lack of
[...]

For a quick cite

Britannica Concise
Chaim Weizmann
born Nov. 27, 1874, Motol, Pol., Russian Empire
died Nov. 9, 1952, Reovot, Israel

Russian-born Israeli chemist and first president of Israel (1949–52).

After studying in Germany and Switzerland, he earned a doctorate in
chemistry and patented several dyestuffs before moving to England to
teach in 1904. His 1912 discovery of a bacterium that could convert
carbohydrate to acetone proved of great value to the British armaments
industry in World War I (1914–18), and in return the government aided
his negotiations for the Balfour Declaration (1917).

1916 - The secret Sykes-Picot Agreement was signed May 16 carving up
the Mideast between England and France. Weizmann had been influential in
the diplomacy leading to the agreement, insuring that Palestine would be
internationalized and later become the Zionist state. Many British Jews
opposed transferring national allegiance from Great Britain to Palestine
during wartime. Weizmann therefore urged Great Britain to publicly
support Palestine, and his greatest achievement in the Zionist movement
was the alliance with the British government that culminated in the 1917
Balfour Declaration.

http://history.sandiego.edu/GEN/ww1/weizmann.html

No Germany, no war, no cordite shortage no Zionist influence
No Balfour declaration

Vince