Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot.

Old January 21st 10, 11:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Gezellig (Jeffrey Bloss) is a childish idiot.

Hey Jeffrey, I see you're still trolling the aviation groups.

Where's your Piper Seneca you told us about? Huh?

Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

Punk. You're a childish ****. Did you actually think you
could change your character deficiencies by obsessing over
a real pilot like me, or "a", or anyone else?

a. I'm still doing fantastic!
b. You still have debilitating character deficiencies.

Your parents must be very disappointed that you're a blooming
idiot.

You could never be a pilot, or a real man. You aren't emotionally
stable.

Ok, carry on.

---
Mark
Best wishes to real aviators

Old January 22nd 10, 12:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Mark wrote:
Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

The forger has been posting from x-privat.org and it is allegedly against
their policy for users to post using the e-mail of another person in the
"From" header:

http://www.x-privat.org/policy_en.php

I presume you only need to complain to x-privat.org's abuse address and the
perps account should be closed:

http://www.x-privat.org/faq_en.php#5.

Old January 22nd 10, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Jan 21, 7:31*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Mark wrote:
Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

The forger has been posting from x-privat.org and it is allegedly against
their policy for users to post using the e-mail of another person in the
"From" header:

http://www.x-privat.org/policy_en.php

I presume you only need to complain to x-privat.org's abuse address and the
perps account should be closed:

http://www.x-privat.org/faq_en.php#5.

Thanks for the tip Jim.

--
Mark
Old January 25th 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Mark wrote:
Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

The forger has been posting from x-privat.org and it is allegedly against
their policy for users to post using the e-mail of another person in the
"From" header:

http://www.x-privat.org/policy_en.php

I presume you only need to complain to x-privat.org's abuse address and the
perps account should be closed:

http://www.x-privat.org/faq_en.php#5.

Thanks for the tip Jim.

I tried that and they told me to get ****ed.
A tip is a tit.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old January 25th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
♥Ari ♥

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:48:42 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Where's your Piper Seneca you told us about? Huh?

Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

Punk. You're a childish ****. Did you actually think you
could change your character deficiencies by obsessing over
a real pilot like me, or "a", or anyone else?

a. I'm still doing fantastic!
b. You still have debilitating character deficiencies.

Your parents must be very disappointed that you're a blooming
idiot.

You could never be a pilot, or a real man. You aren't emotionally
stable.

Ok, carry on. You owe me a blow job and I'm getting ****ed.

I suppose I can understand your homosexual urges. Not that I am one but
a modern man has to come to grips with the fact that homos, Mark, like
you, are going to be with us.

I have to ask though when you shove it up a poop shoot, doesn't it smell
when you pull it out? Or are you what you homos call a "wife" homo, you
receive but never give?

Oh well, as long as you and your lovers only infect one another, I guess
it's God's way of dealing with perversion.

Kill them all.
--
Ari's Fun Times!
http://tr.im/hrFG
Old January 25th 10, 04:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Mark wrote:
Haven't you shown us your desperation by forging my
posts for 3 months, trying to make me seem like the liar
which is what you actually are?

The forger has been posting from x-privat.org and it is allegedly against
their policy for users to post using the e-mail of another person in the
"From" header:

http://www.x-privat.org/policy_en.php

I presume you only need to complain to x-privat.org's abuse address and the
perps account should be closed:

http://www.x-privat.org/faq_en.php#5.

Thanks for the tip Jim.

I tried that and they told me to get ****ed.
A tip is a tit.

I didn't submit this out-of-context post, nor is that my
sigfile. I don't have a website. This is IDENTITY THEFT.

That being said, let's see if you think the FBI won't be able
to find you in the morning. I'm betting they can, and when
they do...I'm going to make good on my promise to you.

He who laughs last, laughs best. See you soon Jeffrey.
--
Mark website http://www.hosanna1.com/
Old January 25th 10, 04:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Missy Wissy Poo Kendrick

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:48:42 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Mark

*plonk*

Another idiot.
--
At 41, I had a beeyotiful baby boy. WHO RUINED MY TAN TIME,
THE LITTLE FUKKER ! Abort! Abort! Lest ye be without tan lines !
Old January 25th 10, 04:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gezellig

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 15:48:42 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

Punk. You're a childish ****. Did you actually think you
could change your character deficiencies by obsessing over
a real pilot like me,

You got your cert?

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*

Oh no you didn't! Nice try though.