Please help a pilot's son with homework emergency.

Old November 21st 03, 04:09 AM
Peter Gottlieb

"Roger Long" om wrote in
message ...
I need 30 answers by Friday morning.

What is your favorite type of car?
(The one you dreamed of as a kid, that
is)

Lamborghini

Old November 21st 03, 04:13 AM
Peter Gottlieb

I had a van for years. Never went to a drive-in, but had lots of
interesting "breaks" from work at lunchtime with a rather attractive
friend...

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Cecil E. Chapman" selected)
Mercedes
*Other (Jeep Wagoneer or a solid van)
Porsche

I was 15 when the song "Chevy Van" hit the airwaves. From that moment on,

thought long and hard about (someday) owning a van ....any kind of van.

Must
own van!!! Ahh, to be 15 and full of wonder again. g

I'm here to pick up your daughter sir. We're going to see the movie Jaws

at
the Drive-In ...in my van! Alas, that *dream car* moment never happened
(sigh).

Reality, that next summer, turned out to be an army green 68 Pontiac
Catalina - bad....with a 400 engine - good! :-)

Going to the local Drive-In Theater, with my high school buddies ...(sigh)
...kind of
pathetic. (Especially when we were *at* the Drive-In watching Danny DeVito
in his movie - The Van)

I believe the Twin Cities is down to their final two Drive-In Theaters.

Just
up the road from us, the local Drive-In got turned into townhouse a years
ago. The "65-Hi" was one of the last three in the metro. Our metro area

has
3.5 million people and covers 50 x 50 miles.

http://www.driveintheater.com/list/minnesot.htm

http://www.driveintheater.com/index.htm

--
Montblack

Old November 21st 03, 04:15 AM
Montblack

("Cecil E. Chapman" selected)
Mercedes
*Other (Jeep Wagoneer or a solid van)
Porsche

I was 15 when the song "Chevy Van" hit the airwaves. From that moment on, I

Old November 21st 03, 04:17 AM
John Harlow

I need 30 answers by Friday morning.

lol - what kind of class would want something like this?

(and my answer would be other: YZ125 motorcycle)

Old November 21st 03, 04:22 AM
John Harlow

I was 15 when the song "Chevy Van" hit the airwaves. From that moment
on,
thought long and hard about (someday) owning a van ....any kind of van.

Must
own van!!! Ahh, to be 15 and full of wonder again. g

I'm here to pick up your daughter sir. We're going to see the movie Jaws

at
the Drive-In ...in my van! Alas, that *dream car* moment never happened
(sigh).

Lol - My first car was a 67 Chevy van - which I followed up with 6 other
vans after that!

(I hope I never have a daughter)

Old November 21st 03, 04:37 AM
Montblack

("Roger Long" wrote)
(The one you dreamed of as a kid, that is)

BMW
Lamborghini
Farrari
Jaguar
Corvette
Mercedes
*Other*....Kid (VW Love Bug) ...Teenager (Chevy Van)
Porsche

(You can just add an * next to the one in your reply)

BTW. Herbie (#53) beats them all!!!

The Love Bug (1969)
Herbie Rides Again (1974)
Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo (1977)
Herbie Goes Bananas (1980)

--
Montblack
"I like to watch"

Old November 21st 03, 05:12 AM
Frank Stutzman

Frog wrote:
*****LAMBORGHINI MIURA S*****

1st gear ratio :2.520:1 Max. speed : 59 Mph
2nd gear ratio : 1.735:1 Max. speed : 84 Mph
3rd gear ratio :1.225:1 Max. speed : 117 Mph
4th gear ratio :1.100:1 Max. speed : 141 Mph
5th gear ratio : 0.815:1 Max. speed : 177 Mph

Need I say more???

"If we all drive 25, we're gettin' nowhere
If we all drive 75, we're gettin' somewhere
If we all drive 105, we'll get to heaven on time"
Smash Mouth

--
Frank Stutzman
Bonanza N494B "Hula Girl"