FS. 1974 Piper Warrior

Old September 7th 04, 05:31 PM
BGMIFF

Default FS. 1974 Piper Warrior

For Sale 1974 Piper Warrior. 4977 Hrs Airframe, NDH, all AD's complied with.
mid time engine that has been flown regularly. Annual due 11-04, if not sold
before then it will be done by my IA. Same IA has kept this airplane up
since 1994. good training airplane, selling due to the purchase of a Cessna
180. E-mail for any questions you may have. I don't have any pictures that I
can e-mail right now, but if need be I can get them. For questions on the
panel and anything else you may want to know.....send an e-mail.

Note: I will be out of town from Sept 11 to Sept 18. give me a little time
after that to answer.

Asking 40,000 negotiable

Brian Glick