yakovlev_yak30_03.jpg

Old July 29th 07, 02:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Troy24

Default yakovlev_yak30_03.jpg

Attached Images
File Type: jpg yakovlev_yak30_03.jpg (56.9 KB, 69 views)
Old July 29th 07, 07:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

This looks almost like it was shot in infrared...
Very cool effect. I have a shoot coming up on Tuesday and I am almost
tempted to try a roll of infrared for the hell of it. Where I work we have
an older model EOS 630, and may not be a bad idea to borrow it (newer EOS
cameras have an IR counter that can fog the film). Just hope the client
doesn't mind me playing around a little.

Yes this might be an interesting experiment to try on this project... IR in
digital never quite looks the same.

Thanks Troy you may not post your own, but you are certainly giving me some
interesting artistic ideas...

Andrew

Old July 29th 07, 11:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com
wrote in :

This looks almost like it was shot in infrared...
Very cool effect. I have a shoot coming up on Tuesday and I am almost
tempted to try a roll of infrared for the hell of it. Where I work we
have an older model EOS 630, and may not be a bad idea to borrow it
(newer EOS cameras have an IR counter that can fog the film). Just
hope the client doesn't mind me playing around a little.

Yes this might be an interesting experiment to try on this project...
IR in digital never quite looks the same.

Thanks Troy you may not post your own, but you are certainly giving me
some interesting artistic ideas...

I would guess it was shot with a red filter.

Also fun is taking a color image apart by channel in Photoshop...

Bob ^,,^

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	C-121A_N494TW_Fairchild.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	15191  Click image for larger version

Name:	C-121A_R.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	15192  Click image for larger version

Name:	C-121A_G.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	15193  Click image for larger version

Name:	C-121A_B.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	15194
Old July 29th 07, 10:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jens Averbeck

Am Sun, 29 Jul 2007 02:47:05 -0400 schrieb Andrew-S:

This looks almost like it was shot in infrared... Very cool effect. I
have a shoot coming up on Tuesday and I am almost tempted to try a roll
of infrared for the hell of it. Where I work we have an older model EOS
630, and may not be a bad idea to borrow it (newer EOS cameras have an
IR counter that can fog the film). Just hope the client doesn't mind me
playing around a little.

Yes this might be an interesting experiment to try on this project...
IR in digital never quite looks the same.

Thanks Troy you may not post your own, but you are certainly giving me
some interesting artistic ideas...

Andrew

"Troy24" wrote in message

Hi,

there is a CCD-Filter from Baader-Planetarium that makes a EOS 300D /
350D / 400D quite high responding to IR, only downside is that u must
make the Whitebalance by hand.

The filter was designed for Astrophotography but should work as well for
IR Shots.

http://www.baader-planetarium.de/zub...ap/digi-t2.htm
(sorry, its a German Company i havent found their English page)

Regards
Jens