XCOM VHF radio wesite update

Old January 6th 05, 06:47 AM
newsgroups

Default XCOM VHF radio wesite update

Hello guys/girls..

We have just updated our website for the XCOM VHF Radio, there is now
more detailed information including......

A fully interactive module where you can test the radio and all the
functions including Dual Watch, memory channels etc...

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/operat...operation.html

Also there is a step-by-step guide to making a wiring harness which may
be a good resource for those doing their own wiring and the information
is applicable to other radios as well. It's basic information but it may
be useful to somebody.

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/harnes...ss-how-to.html

Finally, we have good stocks now, so if your in the market for a radio
we can deliver ex stock.

Enjoy... Michael Coates XCOM Avionics

http://www.xcomavionics.com

mailto:
Old January 6th 05, 05:07 PM
Bill

On Thu, 06 Jan 2005 16:47:11 +1000, newsgroups
wrote:

Hello guys/girls..

We have just updated our website for the XCOM VHF Radio, there is now
more detailed information including......

A fully interactive module where you can test the radio and all the
functions including Dual Watch, memory channels etc...

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/operat...operation.html

Also there is a step-by-step guide to making a wiring harness which may
be a good resource for those doing their own wiring and the information
is applicable to other radios as well. It's basic information but it may
be useful to somebody.

http://www.mcp.com.au/xcom760/harnes...ss-how-to.html

Finally, we have good stocks now, so if your in the market for a radio
we can deliver ex stock.

Enjoy... Michael Coates XCOM Avionics

http://www.xcomavionics.com

mailto:

On the site it has a header at the top that states; "This interactive
page is very large please be patient for it to load" After 15 minutes
of waiting it has not loaded. It says "Loaded 0%" Me thinks you got
a problem with your site.
Old January 6th 05, 05:15 PM
Peter Seddon

wrote:

[...]

Loads OK in about 10 sec on BB

Peter.

Old January 6th 05, 05:24 PM
Marian Aldenhövel

Hi,

For me it works with Internet Explorer but not with Mozilla Firefox.
So I have to agree with:

Me thinks you got a problem with your site.

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenhövel, Rosenhain 23, 53123 Bonn. +49 228 624013.
http://www.marian-aldenhoevel.de

Old January 6th 05, 06:11 PM
Keith W

On the site it has a header at the top that states; "This interactive
page is very large please be patient for it to load" After 15 minutes
of waiting it has not loaded. It says "Loaded 0%" Me thinks you got
a problem with your site.

Loads OK in about 10 sec on BB

Peter.

I get same (load in 10 secs)

Keith

Old January 6th 05, 06:16 PM
Bill

On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:15:51 -0000, "Peter Seddon"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

What is "BB"

It will not load using Opera 7.21

Old January 6th 05, 06:50 PM
Peter Seddon

"Bill" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 17:15:51 -0000, "Peter Seddon"
wrote:

. ..
wrote:

[...]

Broadband!!!

Peter

Old January 6th 05, 06:59 PM

Loaded OK with Opera 7.54 on Winderz XP Pro. Though, I'm not sure how
to "rotate" the frequency knob.

-Tom