Homebuilt plans found

Old March 25th 06, 02:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Homebuilt plans found

Group,

While cleaning out my construction area I found an old, unused Builders
Manual and plans for a Sky Baby, Model 1A and Graham Lee's Nieuport 17.
Would you know of anyone that might like to have either of these for
about $40 each + a couple of $$s for shipping?

Charlie

Old March 27th 06, 10:52 PM
Chris Wells Chris Wells is offline
Senior Member

Is that a Bowers Fly Baby 1A?
Old March 28th 06, 11:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Sorry, folks, the plans are sold.

Charlie