New Virtual Airline

Old August 20th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default New Virtual Airline

A new VA opened this week - Global Virtual Airlines.

The first VA of it's kind, a Virtual Airline that is based not on one
real world airline, but a community that includes all of the world's
major airlines with data feeds from major industry operators.

We have over 2m individual active routes featuring over 730 airlines,
as well as 120 classes of aircraft and over 220 specific aircraft
types. All in all we have over 1 million flight routes in our database
that are updated in real time. When a real world airline brings a
route online, so do we.

No other VA in the world has this capability!

The leadership of Global Virtual Airlines has over 20 years of
combined VA management experience, and our primary goal is to create a
whole new virtual experience for our pilots. One in which every
virtual aviator can find what they want. Whether you want to fly
commuters around the Australian outback, fly a Virgin A340 from
Heathrow to Boston, a 777 from NY to Tokyo, or fly tourists around the
Alaskan wilderness - we have it all. If it flies and it is registered
with the International Air Transport Association - we simulate it.

Learn more at http://www.globalva.org
Old December 19th 09, 01:34 PM
Royale Archie Royale Archie is offline
Junior Member

Desktop flight simulators may help you if you are an experienced pilot wanting to practice instrument procedures you already know how to do in a real airplane. Simulations are not realistic enough to help you learn anything you can use. If you want to be a pilot someday, stay away from simulators until you have some real flight hours.

Airline Lobby Group Says GA traffic Is The Main Cause Of Airline Delays Larry Dighera Piloting 0 July 7th 07 01:19 PM
NEW VIRTUAL AIRLINE [email protected] Simulators 0 September 17th 05 06:51 PM
Virtual ELT Bill Daniels Soaring 9 March 15th 05 07:19 AM
Virtual Airline sues Real Airline Joseph Brown Simulators 4 April 25th 04 09:10 PM
AmericanAirlines Virtual Gone? Frank H Simulators 0 October 16th 03 10:44 PM