Low Level - Monday-00.jpg (0/1)

Old July 31st 07, 09:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
RustYŠ RustYŠ is offline
Banned

Default Low Level - Monday-00.jpg (0/1)

An amazing mixture of aircraft types today, with Typhoons, Tornado F-3s and
F-15s playing overhead as well. I wish every day was as good this.
Old July 31st 07, 10:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Mackenzie

"RustYŠ" wrote (in part):

An amazing mixture of aircraft types today, with Typhoons, Tornado F-3s and
F-15s playing overhead as well. I wish every day was as good this.

Wonderful shots, Rusty. Wish I could get there to see it. Is this
a daily event (weather permitting), or do you somehow get hold of
their flying program?

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
Old July 31st 07, 12:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom[_2_]

Great stuff RustY!

Tom

Old July 31st 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
whogoes

Love ya work

Old July 31st 07, 03:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:28:13 GMT, "RustYŠ" wrote:

An amazing mixture of aircraft types today, with Typhoons, Tornado F-3s and
F-15s playing overhead as well. I wish every day was as good this.

Outstanding pix!
Old July 31st 07, 05:34 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dutch

" Outstanding pix!

Yes and everyone can see them with out some off the wall programing.

"Dutch"

Old July 31st 07, 06:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Just Plane Noise[_2_]

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:34:48 -0500, "Dutch" wrote:

" Outstanding pix!

Yes and everyone can see them with out some off the wall programing.

"Dutch"

Sorry, I've never done any programming. If you're referring to yEnc,
something that is used by (I'd guess) millions is hardly off the wall.
Old July 31st 07, 08:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
fffffff

Love the A10 pics used to see them all the time where i used to live but
havent seen one for ages in the sky.
Thanks RustY brilliant as ever.

Old July 31st 07, 08:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Willem Van der Voort

"Dutch" schreef in bericht

" Outstanding pix!

Yes and everyone can see them with out some off the wall programing.

"Dutch"

Yes it is professional work, perfect size, perfect file size and in one
file, not necessary to combine them, a pity not everyone is posting this
way.

Willem

Old July 31st 07, 09:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bernd Rosemeier

"Just Plane Noise" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:28:13 GMT, "RustYŠ" wrote:

An amazing mixture of aircraft types today, with Typhoons, Tornado F-3s
and
F-15s playing overhead as well. I wish every day was as good this.

Outstanding pix!

Yes and without any yenc ****!

Monday Hawks - 8035-W.jpg (1/1) RustYŠ Aviation Photos 0 April 5th 07 11:31 AM
Monday Hawks - 8028-W.jpg (1/1) RustYŠ Aviation Photos 0 April 5th 07 11:31 AM
Monday Hawks - 8020-W.jpg (1/1) RustYŠ Aviation Photos 0 April 5th 07 11:31 AM
TFR at Lambert Monday Marty Piloting 0 April 7th 04 04:12 AM
VFR PWM to CLE Monday and Tuesday? Roger Long Piloting 1 August 10th 03 04:26 PM