L13/L23 gliders

Old February 23rd 11, 09:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Pavel Rind

Default L13/L23 gliders

Dear aviation friends,

my name is Pavel Rind and I am representing an approved maintenance
organisation for L 13/L13A/L23 and L33 gliders produced by former LET
Kunovice Czech Republic.

We have recently finished a repair and complete refurbrishment of L 23
Super Blanik G-.CFYF located at York airfiled. We are now planning a
transport of this glider back to the UK. We expect that we can stay in the
UK from 11-15 th March 2011 and we would like to inform all owners and
operators of Blaniks that we can provide the following service free of
charge on your airfiled:
-check of current technical condition of these gliders,
- technical advice
- or any other support you need.

More information about our company and our works can be f
found on our website www.air-tech.cz

If anyone is intersted in meeting with us, please do not hesitate to
contact me on: +420 603 716 856 or email:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Pavel Rind
Air-Tech Ltd Holešov, Czech Republic, Europe.

Old February 23rd 11, 12:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 23, 3:26*am, Pavel Rind wrote:
[...]

Air-Tech Ltd Hole ov, Czech Republic, Europe. *

You're kidding us right? (You seem to be overlooking just one teeny,
tiny, small detail!!)

Cookie

Old February 23rd 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

You're kidding us right? *(You seem to be overlooking just one
teeny,
tiny, small detail!!)

Cookie

Perhaps he's from that 1 country that didn't seem to get the memo...

-Paul
Old February 23rd 11, 07:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Feb 23, 12:26*am, Pavel Rind wrote:
[...]

I don't need an L13 inspection but can I book this guy to do some
stand up comedy for our gliding club?

Darryl
Old February 23rd 11, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jsbrake[_2_]

I note that he included L23 and L33, which are still flying.

My question is about doing free inspections. Who does anything in the
glider world for free?
Old February 23rd 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

On Feb 23, 1:06*pm, jsbrake wrote:
I note that he included L23 and L33, which are still flying.

My question is about doing free inspections. *Who does anything in the
glider world for free?

instructors, towpilots, and other dedicated club members
Old February 23rd 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Canav8

My question is who approved the maintenance organization? D
Old February 23rd 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Feb 23, 2:06*pm, jsbrake wrote:
I note that he included L23 and L33, which are still flying.

My question is about doing free inspections. *Who does anything in the
glider world for free?

It is like the car dealers who offer "free" inspction...and then
recommend you get new brakes, tune up, oil change transmission job,
ball joints, new a frame etc...

Cookie
Old February 24th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

he was talking about an L23 they inspected......
and for what I understand the L-13's are flying in the Czech
republic.....it's the rest of the world that is waiting for the official AD
resolution....
Gliders with a "known" history can be returned to service with factory
overhauls (as they do in the Czech republic) and with complete
records...those with sketchy records and dubious maintenance are the ones
that are causing the manufacture and CZ FAA the concerns......
and will be the cause of whatever additional inspections are necessary to
prove them airworthy..
tim

database 5901 (20110223) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5901 (20110223) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old February 24th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

and this is all pretty legit.......I'd be happy to have a good mechanic
recommend and quote a service repair for free!
no one says you need to have them do the work if you don't like what they
quote
sounds like a good business plan to me
tim

L 13/L13 A gliders Pavel Rind Soaring 0 February 23rd 11 09:23 AM
Gliders? Ben Jeffrey Soaring 1 September 3rd 08 09:25 PM
Experimental LSA gliders? [email protected] Soaring 14 February 20th 08 03:48 PM
UK Gliders Jack Soaring 11 June 15th 06 03:50 AM
gliders in movies [email protected] Soaring 37 March 22nd 06 11:15 PM