Looking for a Helicopter School

Old November 9th 03, 10:27 PM
Jim

Default Looking for a Helicopter School

I am looking for a helicopter school to go to. I can go full-time and
I am willing to travel to anyway in the US. I want to be a career
pilot and want a very good school where I can learn a lot. The second
part of my question is...If I am a career pilot what kind of certs and
ratings should I get. Thanks in advanced

Jim"future pilot"
Old November 9th 03, 11:51 PM
John Roncallo

Jim wrote:

I am looking for a helicopter school to go to. I can go full-time and
I am willing to travel to anyway in the US. I want to be a career
pilot and want a very good school where I can learn a lot. The second
part of my question is...If I am a career pilot what kind of certs and
ratings should I get. Thanks in advanced

Jim"future pilot"

Check out Ocean Helicopters near West Palm Beach, Florida. You will need
a Commercial, Instrument and Instructor Rating before you can make a few
bucks.

Old November 10th 03, 12:10 AM

John Roncallo wrote:

Check out Ocean Helicopters near West Palm Beach, Florida. You will need
a Commercial, Instrument and Instructor Rating before you can make a few
bucks.

Are you one of Dave's instructors?

Dennis.

Dennis Hawkins
n4mwd AT amsat DOT org (humans know what to do)

"A RECESSION is when you know somebody who is out of work.
A DEPRESSION is when YOU are out of work.
A RECOVERY is when all the H-1B's are out of work."
To find out what an H-1B is and how they are putting
Americans out of work, visit the following web site
and click on the "Exporting America" CNN news video:
http://zazona.com/ShameH1B/MediaClips.htm

Old November 15th 03, 07:07 PM

If you are serious about a career as a commercial helicopter pilot there is
no better school than Helicopter Adventures, Inc. Even though it is in
Titusville, Fl it is the largest most well respected school in the industry.
Give it a look before you make a decision. www.heli.com
"John Roncallo" wrote in message
. com...
wrote:

John Roncallo wrote:

Check out Ocean Helicopters near West Palm Beach, Florida. You will need
a Commercial, Instrument and Instructor Rating before you can make a few
bucks.

Are you one of Dave's instructors?

Dennis.

No

I just finished up my commercial down there. I was working on it for
over a year up here in CT. I finally gave up and went down to FL for a
week to finish.

J. Roncallo