Pics from atrip from ABE to ATL and back

Old June 2nd 07, 05:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Default Pics from atrip from ABE to ATL and back

This first set are from my flight out of Alentown pa and my arrival in
Atlanta ga I flew on a CJR-200 from Atlantic Southeast(Deltas connection
Ariline)
Old June 3rd 07, 02:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Coconut

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 04:12:42 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

This first set are from my flight out of Alentown pa and my arrival in
Atlanta ga I flew on a CJR-200 from Atlantic Southeast(Deltas connection
Ariline)

Great pics!
How did you like ABE? I live not far from it (40 miles), but have
never flown from it, only Newark/LGA/JFK.
Chris
Old June 3rd 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Coconut wrote in
:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 04:12:42 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

This first set are from my flight out of Alentown pa and my arrival in
Atlanta ga I flew on a CJR-200 from Atlantic Southeast(Deltas connection
Ariline)

Great pics!
How did you like ABE? I live not far from it (40 miles), but have
never flown from it, only Newark/LGA/JFK.
Chris

not bad I could have gotten ther 30 minutes before leaving and still gotten
thru security in time Mostly small craft like The CJR200s but easy in and
easy out

Gordon's Pics : the Privateer debris Privateer-debris-interior-back Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 0 April 21st 07 11:53 PM
Hey, all I am back for a bit. NW_Pilot Piloting 10 December 11th 06 01:22 AM
Boulder to Tahoe & back Pics Alan Piloting 4 October 24th 05 10:03 PM
I take it all back Jay Honeck Piloting 9 January 19th 05 02:33 AM
they took me back in time and the nsa or japan wired my head and now they know the idea came from me so if your back in time and wounder what happen they change tim liverance history for good. I work at rts wright industries and it a time travel trap tim liverance Military Aviation 0 August 18th 03 12:18 AM