Greespan says the country is bankrupt

Old February 26th 04, 12:48 AM
D. Strang

Default Greespan says the country is bankrupt

The Communist party immediately condemned the remarks Greenspan
made before the House budget committee. One of his proposals is to
reduce the way COLA is computed, and eligibility age extended for the
welfare recipients who decide not to work any more. In effect the
Communist collectives would have less money allocated to them.

"If I'm president, we're simply not going to do it," Sen. John Kerry of
Massachusetts, said during a campaign stop in Ohio, one of 10 states
holding Democratic presidential contests next week.
Kerry's chief rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. John Edwards
of North Carolina, called Greenspan's proposal an "outrage."

Senator Kerry (Communist Party, Massachusetts) who wants the Central
Planning Committee to end Capitalism as we know it, is just hopping
mad! "We want to increase welfare by a 1000%, not reduce it!"

Old February 26th 04, 12:56 AM
Tarver Engineering

"D. Strang" wrote in message
The Communist party immediately condemned the remarks Greenspan
made before the House budget committee. One of his proposals is to
reduce the way COLA is computed, and eligibility age extended for the
welfare recipients who decide not to work any more. In effect the
Communist collectives would have less money allocated to them.

"If I'm president, we're simply not going to do it," Sen. John Kerry of
Massachusetts, said during a campaign stop in Ohio, one of 10 states
holding Democratic presidential contests next week.
Kerry's chief rival for the Democratic nomination, Sen. John Edwards
of North Carolina, called Greenspan's proposal an "outrage."

FDR's ponzi is structurally flawed, just as Greenspan noted.

Old February 26th 04, 02:01 AM
Krztalizer

you are sooooooooooooooo funny.