Ferry Pilot Still Missing Lori Love

Old April 26th 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NW_Pilot

Default Ferry Pilot Still Missing Lori Love

Just a Reminder it can Happen to High Time Pilot,

She was Lost Between Acra, Ghana And Namabia!

Was Searching through My E-mail Came across Her Resume, Was fun to be
stranded in Goosebay with her!

Curriculum Vita

Lori Love

1985 Amidon #621,

Wichita, Kansas 76203

316-831-9368

Objective: Ferry pilot

Ratings: ATP - SEL, SES, MEL, MES

CE-680 SIC only

Commercial - helicopter instrument, glider

Flight instructor - all above

Hours: Total time: 14,000 Single engine fixed gear - 7300
Single engine retractable - 700 Turbo prop single engine - 900
Multi-engine piston - 1100 Multi-engine turbine - 200
Tail wheel - 5500 Helicopter - recip - 500
Helicopter - turbine - 2500 Employment Summary: 1976 - 1978
Singleton Ag Service - Casa Grande, Arizona - ag pilot 1976 -
1978 Lehman Aviation - Casa Grande, Arizona - ag and aerobatic instructor
1978 - 1980 Flynn's Ferry Service - Wichita, Kansas - ferry pilot
1980 - 1981 Rosie O'Grady's - Orlando, Florida - banner tow and skywrite
1982 - 1984 Evergreen Helicopters - Eugene, Oregon - helicopter ag pilot
1985 - 1990 Americair Flying Service - Tuskegee, Alabama - FBO owner and
operator 1991 - 1992 Rocky Mountain Helicopters - Hobart Bay,
Alaska - heli-logging support 1993 - 1998 Onstott Dusters -
Yuba City, California - ag pilot 1998 - present; various part
time jobs instructing and flying jumpers while going to school
2006 - 2007 Pilot International - Wichita, Kansas - ferry pilot Education:
BS - University of Kansas - Lawrence, Kansas Paramedic
license - Trentholm Community College - Montgomery, Alabama
MS - Cal State Hayward - Hayward, California PhD
(pending) - University of Florida - Gainesville, Florida References:
Walt Lehman

Ken Turner

Don Trekell

Martin Myrtle

C-120 38

C-421 208

T-6/SNJ 209

C-140 22

CE-550 31

Great Lakes 587

C-150 90

PA-18 75

O-1/L-19 Birddog 414

C-152 150

PA-23 98

Helio 800 56

C-170 50

PA-25 352

E90 King Air 38

C-172 211

PA-28 247

Rockwell 112/114 197

C-172RG 39

PA-31 15

Mooney 231 96

C-177RG 47

PA-32 75

Ag Cat (turbine) 905

C-180 202

PA-34 170

Decathalon 10

C-182 600

PA-38 26

Stinson 12

C-185 194

Bonanza 20

UC1 Twin Bee 5

C-188 511

Baron 18

Thrush Commander 33

C-206 203

Duchess 110

Grumman Tiger 14

C-207 200

Staggerwing 21

Varga Kachina 9

C-208 252

D/H18 18

DC-3 11

C-210 206

DHL2 Beaver 200

Stevens Acro 5

C-310 205

DHC6 Otter 136

Pitts Special 14

C-344 25

7KCAB Citabria 314

Scholl Special 6

C-402 195

8GCBC Scout 143

CE-680 25

C-414 65

PT17 Stearman 1200

Old April 26th 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:51:52 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote in
:

Was Searching through My E-mail Came across Her Resume, Was fun to be
stranded in Goosebay with her!

Priceless! Thank you for sharing it.

PhD pending.... Very sad indeed...

I'll bet she was a live spark.

Old May 21st 17, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Saturday, April 26, 2008 at 1:10:28 PM UTC-5, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 10:51:52 -0700, "NW_Pilot"
wrote in
:

Was Searching through My E-mail Came across Her Resume, Was fun to be
stranded in Goosebay with her!

Priceless! Thank you for sharing it.

PhD pending.... Very sad indeed...

I'll bet she was a live spark.

She was. She was my son's special needs teacher in Fremont, CA when I met her. When she left Fremont, we went out for margarita's and then kept in touch through the years via snail mail and email. I miss her and still think about her a lot.