more (literally) felony stupid

Old January 8th 10, 05:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing
Lucky

Default more (literally) felony stupid

"Grand Mal" wrote in message

"Walker" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Dec 2009 03:21:32 GMT, Grand Mal wrote:

"Walker" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 06:05:41 GMT, Grand Mal wrote:

"Walker" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 11:53:27 -0800 (PST), Jared wrote:

On Dec 27, 1:20 pm, Walker wrote:
On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 13:11:57 -0500, Tiger Would wrote:
On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 21:08:21 -0800 (PST), Jared wrote:

Welcome to a.r.k.! Nice first post.

Thanks grin

You might be interested to know that people who forge others'
posts
will burn in hell. Specifically, the eighth circle of hell,
according
to Dante. He called it 'Malebolge'. I'm not sure whether the
crime
warrants eternal torture in Bolgia Nine or Bolgia Ten. For
instance,
one can look forward to disembowelment, or leprosy, depending on
the
exact classification.

Have you peach fuzz? Do you shave? Are you of age?

If so! Good morning!

I hunt the archives of Usenet with great endeavour to find people
who
can award scholarships. Congratulations, you have qualified for
one
entire week at AssClown U.

Yes, being your normal assclown is not enough! You have all the
qualities
to become a real, full-fledged AssClown!

If I can have your MasterCard, assclown, we can get started
immediately!!!

u, Jared, any reason your crossposting this all over fukken Usenet?

I wouldn't intentionally crosspost to an aviation newsgroup. If some
illiterate nematode sets his follow-ups maliciously, of course, all
bets are off.

So you're plain jackdead st00pid, okay, I can go with that.

changed kiddielike attampt to redirect my response

So which kind of stupid does that make you? Maybe just 'damn'.

Aw, innit cute lookin' after the kiddie boi Jared.

*snickers*

And you still restored the cross-post to put this crap all over Usenet,
dincha Snickers? Elbow yourself right in there and enjoy the company.
You
and all those others make a nice group portrait.

Yep and I did it again, assclown.

I've sometimes wondered- what in hell is an 'assclown'? I've seen the term
in Usenet several times and I'm guessing it's regional slang in the US but
I can't for the life of me figure out what it means. It's kind of random,
you know, like if I called you a 'buttyodeler' or a 'crotchmime'.
Enlighten me, and in return you can have those two terms to impress your
friends with. Hell, if yodeling is acceptable where you are (and I
wouldn't be surprised), you're encouraged to try to do it through your
butt.

*snorkle*

I see that you are still the same fool that you were a year or so ago,
nothing ever changes does it, you ignorant, fascist, right-wing fool?

Got me mistaken for someone else, Snickers. I'm so far left I'm illegal
in 6
states.
I had no idea who you were, coming into this, but you're starting to
define
yourself.

Do you drool?

People who drool 1) ask the same questions over and over and 2) ask the
same fukken moronic, self answering questions over and over.

No, I don't drool and nor did I ask a question in that quote.
Congragulations, though, on using a second-degree non sequitur in fewer
words than I've ever seen it done before.

What are you, nineteen years old now and still on track to be fascist
net cop? Are you a rent-a-pig now waiting for your day in the sun to
be
a real pig slopping at the trough in the sun behind the barn?

Sigh.

Oink.

*laffter*

Another Usenet warrior wielding the same insipid Usenet combat prose.
Listen, son, the first thing you need is style, preferably a style that
can
travel, but make sure you have the writing chops to pull it off
consistently. You might have it now, might have the words, but if you do
you'd better put more effort and a bit of editing into it and show off a
little. You're not exactly shining right now, know what I mean?

ROTFL!

Can't deal with it, can you coward. You'll prattle and snipe away
for days on end most of the time, but when someone like me comes
along and bitchslapps you with a healthy dose of unabashed reality
you go all ****4brains. Run like hell in the general direction of
"away" whilst screeching puerile invectives over your shoulder.

No, no, listen- when I said you needed a style I didn't mean you should
parrot all of the trite schoolyardisms you've admired coming from others
and I certainly didn't mean you should spew words in random order because
you like the sound of them. How can 'reality' be 'abashed', ferchrisakes?
If you can't spell 'bitchslaps', you can't do it in a text-based medium.
And you seriously need to organize your thoughts- I mean, c'mon, is 'go
all ****4brains' your idea of putting me in my place? Do you think the
word '****' make me all fluttery?
And, please, in the interest of style don't put 'run like hell' and
'whilst screaming puerile invectives' in the same sentence. It indicates
defferent things, according to the source. In your case I see, ghostlike,
the word 'Roget's' in the background. Here's a good tip for the beginning
prose writer- don't write words you never say.

I own your ass, bitch. In the space of two or three posts I've
reduced you to a pathetic, fullsnipping pile of human waste. You
have nothing, repeat NOTHING with which to defend yourself from me.
You're incapable of it.

Stop.please, I'll be getting the vapours. Such foul language- I'll be days
in bed recovering!
It's two posts, Snickers, you've replied to me twice, and since I've been
reduced to it I think I should know what 'fullsnipping' is. Maybe you
could kill two birds and describe, in English, a 'fullsnipping assclown'.

The joke was that if St. Peter put one bird with the second handsome bird
the first bird must have been ugly.

What is the rate for being a executor of a will. My friend would like to
know as she is executor of a will.

I always prefered tall dark and handsome.

Old January 10th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,rec.aviation.owning
Mark

On Dec 27, 1:20 pm, Walker wrote:
[...]

You can call yourself a creative genius when you've done what I've done.
My walls are covered with the first run editions of /intricate valuable
artwork/. I have the originals safely stored away too. All these pieces
were commissioned before they were started, and they represent thousands
of dollars in revenue. They were all done by the same artist. Me
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.