Aeronautical Engineering Help needed

Old January 10th 04, 01:22 PM
RU ok

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 05:21:42 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:43:42 -0500, David O
wrote:

:Richard Riley wrote:
:
:And, just for the record, Dave Ronneberg few the airplane at Reno. But I paid
:for it. It was mine.
:
:Well then, congrats on the second place showing.

Thanks. It's faster now, I'll do better next time.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Um, FOR THE RECORD, Richard....

1. Who was the REGISTERED OWNER at race time?

2. Whose mother floated a loan and when....
concerning this aircraft and why?

I believe I have the straight scoop already, but...
I'm mildly interested in your version to the group,
since you have brought this into public view.

P.S.
Your reply may be forwarded to interested parties.

Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.

Old January 10th 04, 04:16 PM
Richard Riley

wrote:
:
:On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 22:43:42 -0500, David O
wrote:
:
::Richard Riley wrote:
::
::And, just for the record, Dave Ronneberg few the airplane at Reno. But I paid
::for it. It was mine.
::
::Well then, congrats on the second place showing.
:
:Thanks. It's faster now, I'll do better next time.
:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:
:Um, FOR THE RECORD, Richard....
:
:1. Who was the REGISTERED OWNER at race time?

That's in the record.
:
:2. Whose mother floated a loan and when....
: concerning this aircraft and why?

Nobody's
:
:I believe I have the straight scoop already, but...
You don't.
:I'm mildly interested in your version to the group,
:since you have brought this into public view.
:
:P.S.
:Your reply may be forwarded to interested parties.
:
:
:Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.

Given how much "interested parties" have stolen from me, I won't help
them out.
Old January 10th 04, 06:32 PM
RU ok

:I believe I have the straight scoop already, but...
You don't.
:I'm mildly interested in your version to the group,
:since you have brought this into public view.
:
:P.S.
:Your reply may be forwarded to interested parties.
:
:
:Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.

Given how much "interested parties" have stolen from me, I won't help
them out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WoW.

Since you bring this up, who stole what from you?

I realize that there are two sides to every story, but...
accusations such as yours here in rah is serious stuff.

Are you going to answer forthrightly and possibly involve
yourself in libel, or just continue on in a devious zoom-like
manner which eventually leads to a total lapse of credibility?

Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.

Old January 10th 04, 10:07 PM
Richard Riley

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 12:32:54 -0600, RU ok wrote:

:
::I believe I have the straight scoop already, but...
:You don't.
::I'm mildly interested in your version to the group,
::since you have brought this into public view.
::
::P.S.
::Your reply may be forwarded to interested parties.
::
::
::Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.
:
:Given how much "interested parties" have stolen from me, I won't help
:them out.
:++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
:
:WoW.
:
:Since you bring this up, who stole what from you?

And this is your business because...?
:
:I realize that there are two sides to every story, but...
:accusations such as yours here in rah is serious stuff.

On the contrary. As I'm so often reminded, RAH is never never land,
where things that are said don't matter a bit and everything is in
jest.
:
:Are you going to answer forthrightly and possibly involve
:yourself in libel, or just continue on in a devious zoom-like
:manner which eventually leads to a total lapse of credibility?

Nether.

Old January 11th 04, 12:33 PM
RU ok

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:07:29 GMT, Richard Riley
wrote:

[...]

"RAH is never never land"?
"EVERYTHING IS IN JEST"?

I see...

You jest about owning the Berkut at Reno race time?
You jest about folks stealing from you?
Things that you say here don't matter a bit?
So be it.

It's all about credibility, Richard.
Good luck finding some.

Barnyard BOb -- First rule of holes. Stop digging.

Web site info needed dave Home Built 1 December 3rd 03 04:12 AM
parachute needed VO Aerobatics 1 November 25th 03 12:35 AM
Cable parts needed in Dallas dave Home Built 4 October 23rd 03 04:12 AM
0-235 lyc cylinders needed (3) Captain Dave Home Built 0 October 8th 03 08:00 PM
PSRU - Universal Engineering Merle Wagner Home Built 0 July 7th 03 12:38 AM