Empty Trailer Ball

Old February 26th 12, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Empty Trailer Ball

Hi, All

My brother and I are running an errand between Denver/Boulder, Moriarty, and
the Syracuse area next week. We'll be using the bed of his truck to carry
our load and the ball will be available if anyone needs a glider to be
moved. I've emailed my brother to verify he has a hitch on his truck (most
do) but I wanted to get this out there since we'll be leaving the Moriarty
area on or about the 3rd of March headed east. Our final destination is
Cortez, CO which is about a day short of Parowan...

empty tow ball mpcehand Soaring 0 October 28th 10 02:52 AM
Empty tow ball FL to NV? [email protected] Soaring 1 October 13th 10 07:31 PM
Empty Tow Ball - West Bound Junior Team 2007 Soaring 0 October 13th 10 03:43 PM
Empty tow ball Tulsa to Minden Randy[_2_] Soaring 0 September 20th 10 04:00 AM
Empty p/up bed and trailer ball Raphael Warshaw[_2_] Soaring 1 March 31st 10 07:07 PM