An-225 looking for "investor" (4 att.)

Old November 9th 17, 12:12 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

Default An-225 looking for "investor" (4 att.)

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	an-225.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	96963  Click image for larger version

Name:	an-225.jpg2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	96964  Click image for larger version

Name:	an-225.jpg3.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	96965  Click image for larger version

Name:	an-225.jpg4.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	21.8 KB
ID:	96966
Old November 9th 17, 01:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , Byker says...

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

Prolly make an ideal airliner for Kim Jong Un's $200 million ghost airport.

....just sayin'

*

Old November 9th 17, 11:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:12:30 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished. The
original is still flying. Also looks like China is interested...

Got to see this monster fly back in 1989. The pihot put on a display
that would shame (terrify) many aerobatic fliers.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	An-225  CCCP-82060  YXX  8-89  06.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	96977  Click image for larger version

Name:	An-225  CCCP-82060  YXX  8-89  08.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	96978
Old November 9th 17, 05:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Miloch

In article , not my real pseudonym
says...

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:12:30 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished. The
original is still flying. Also looks like China is interested...

Got to see this monster fly back in 1989. The pihot put on a display
that would shame (terrify) many aerobatic fliers.

Look at the video I just uploaded for the Alenia C-27J Spartan.

*

Old November 9th 17, 05:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Byker

In article , not my real
pseudonym says...

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished.

A good source of spares (while it lasts) but is THIS what's up for sale?

https://www.popsci.com/china-will-re...-largest-plane

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/2017...-a-new-mission

https://tacairnet.com/2016/08/31/chi...-with-antonov/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	an-225_nr_2.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	96996  Click image for larger version

Name:	Antonov-An-225-second-production-airframe.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	96997
Old November 10th 17, 01:15 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On 9 Nov 2017 08:08:42 -0800, Miloch
wrote:

In article , not my real pseudonym
says...

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 17:12:30 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

She's all yours for $300 million:

http://www.globalplanesearch.com/lis...5-Mriya/208256

http://www.aviatorsale.com/aircrafts/10231/

I wish them luck considering the plane's current state of disassemblage

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished. The
original is still flying. Also looks like China is interested...

Got to see this monster fly back in 1989. The pihot put on a display
that would shame (terrify) many aerobatic fliers.

Look at the video I just uploaded for the Alenia C-27J Spartan.

The Mriya didn't (quite) roll or loop, but the rest of the display was
pretty much the same. (8)^o
Old November 10th 17, 01:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)[_2_]

On Thu, 9 Nov 2017 10:39:25 -0600, "Byker" wrote:

In article , not my real
pseudonym says...

This appears to be the second An-225, which was never finished.

A good source of spares (while it lasts) but is THIS what's up for sale?

Not sure exactly what the 'fer sale' post you sent yesterday was
offering, but now appears the Chinese are interested in buying rights
to the design and production. It will be interesting to see if they
can make it work...