Juan Jiminez is a liar and a fraud (was: Zoom fables on ANN

Old August 11th 04, 04:20 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Lennie the Lurker
says...

Boy, you'd sure thrive around here then. Latest unpredictable is
"what hospital is my kid going to next?" She's been in for a month
now, did a tracheostomy, put her on a respirator. Wondering what's
sometimes I wonder if I should kiss the doctor, or kill him. It has
to be one hell of a life for her, but there's not much anyone can do
that will really help. The tracheostomy and taking care of it is one
of the things I said I don't know if I can do. I don't mind working
on machines, but people???

Sorry to hear that but all the best wishes for your daughter and the family.

Chuck S

Old August 11th 04, 04:02 PM
Lennie the Lurker

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in message ...

Sorry to hear that but all the best wishes for your daughter and the family.

Chuck S

It's been 35 years of it now, Chuck. You never get used to it, maybe
a little hardened from it, but I still hate seeing it reach the point
where it is now. The back and kidney surgeries were ok, they at least
stopped the problem, but lungs that are only 30% of the capacity they
should be is something they can't cure with a knife.

MIght be taking a trip to Tucson with Del O. pretty quick, think I'm
going to sell a turret lathe, and that would be where it would be
delivered to. The drive might be boring enough. (Nothing is boring
with Del there.)
Old August 12th 04, 03:39 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Lennie the Lurker
says...

It's been 35 years of it now, Chuck. You never get used to it, maybe
a little hardened from it, but I still hate seeing it reach the point
where it is now. The back and kidney surgeries were ok, they at least
stopped the problem, but lungs that are only 30% of the capacity they
should be is something they can't cure with a knife.

Wow that just too long to suffer with something,I got no right to complain
about my ear problems when compared to your situation. Whether you believe in it
or not we'll keep you and your family in our prayers I've seen it work.

MIght be taking a trip to Tucson with Del O. pretty quick, think I'm
going to sell a turret lathe, and that would be where it would be
delivered to. The drive might be boring enough. (Nothing is boring
with Del there.)

Yeah taking a trip with Del would be a trip all right LOL!!! He'll keep you
entertained LOL!!.I think I saw him at Oshkosh this year or maybe it was SnF
..Boy getting old sure beats up the memory banks:-)
Best of luck

See ya

Chuck S

Old September 15th 04, 12:23 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

Did I miss something,wasn't there supposed to be some earth shaking announcement
from zoom/jaun in Sept? I took a quick look but couldn't find
jauns post about the event so maybe I'm wrong about the month.

Chuck (tired of holding my breath) S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

Old September 15th 04, 12:59 PM
Dionysos

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

Did I miss something,wasn't there supposed to be some earth shaking

announcement
from zoom/jaun in Sept? I took a quick look but couldn't find
jauns post about the event so maybe I'm wrong about the month.

Chuck (tired of holding my breath) S RAH-14/1 ret

"credibility it was always about credibility" chuck s

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up. I do have
classified information on this most astounding feat though...
My sources have disclosed that Captain Zoom had chartered a Boeing 747 to
fly much needed supplies to Iraq. When arriving at Baghdad Intl, he then did
a knife edge pass down the runway. He then had to evade several missiles, as
forces fired on him thinking he was a terrorist. After landing, he regaled
the crowd with his latest flying story...It had to be hushed though because
of the way he broke through defenses.

--
Dionysos

Old September 15th 04, 02:21 PM
Juan Jimenez

"Dionysos" wrote in

You will not hear about it...it has been mostly covered up.

mercy snip

http://tinyurl.com/4spde

It's all about credibility, the kind he doesn't have. chuckle