Iran Attack: No Way Back Now

Old January 19th 06, 10:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Iran Attack: No Way Back Now

Iran Attack: No Way Back Now

Wednesday January 18th 2006, 8:42 pm

www.kurtnimmo.com

As now appears obvious, the Straussian neocons will attack Iran, sooner
before later. Secretary of State Condi Rice indicated as much when she
said, "there's not much to talk about" until Iran promises to stop
working on a nuclear weapon, never mind that-as Mike Whitney, citing
nuclear weapons expert Gordon Prather, points out-Iran is not working
on a nuclear weapon. History is a harsh taskmistress and history
teaches that when nations stop talking, war is the result. As the
Prussian general and military theorist Carl von Clausewitz once
declared, "war is a continuation of politics by other means," and
the neocons are using a blood-soaked political ace to trump the United
Nations and the Security Council into providing a familiar nod in the
direction of war. As Whitney notes, the neocons believe they "can
garner the necessary votes to bring Iran before the Security Council
and, perhaps, win support for punitive action," in other words
support for total war, or rather total shock and awe, including the use
of "global strike" nukes, as Cheney has promised.

Once again, the spineless United Nations is being set-up to rubber
stamp the Straussian neocon plan for the total destruction of Islamic
society and culture, as per the long-held neocon plan. It was nearly
three years ago the cardboard cut-out non-president, George W. Bush,
announced that "diplomacy has failed" and would rally the so-called
"coalition of the willing" (or rather coalition of the bribed) to
illegally and immorally invade Iraq and thus divest Saddam of his
illusory "weapons of mass destruction." As we know but far too many
of us are wont to forget, prior to this "decision" (or
implementation of the long-held Straussian neocon plan), there was a
flurry of useless and (in retrospect) absurd diplomacy and debate
amongst the members of the UN Security Council about the legality of
invading an essentially defenseless and sanctions-wracked country.

As for the latter, France and Russia had asked long before the neocons
grabbed the White House and the Pentagon that the murderous sanctions
(more than a million people suffered and died, 500,000 of them
children) but first Bill Clinton and then George Bush the Lesser, with
the help of his faithful sidekick, Tony Blair, insisted on an unending
cycle of mass murder, otherwise known as genocide. For its
squeamishness and lack of fortitude in the task carved out by the
neocons-kill hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and reduce the once
proud nation to a violent cauldron-France was vilified and demonized
in Congress (remember "Freedom Fries") and the corporate media
disparagingly referred to it as "Old Europe" (while "New
Europe" semi-nations, such as Hungary, Georgia, Estonia,
Czechoslovakia, Estonia, Poland, and other post-communist wrecks,
signed on in the hope they would be remunerated for their slavish
behavior). It's basically the same dog-eared script the Straussian
neocons are following this time around.

It is sincerely pathetic (although more or less predictable) to see
stuffed shirts-Philippe Douste-Blazy (France), Jack Straw (Britain),
Frank-Walter Steinmeier (Germany), and Javier Solana (European High
Representative of the Common Foreign and Security Policy)-"holding
talks" in Berlin, basically pow-wowing in arrogant blue-blood fashion
on how best to "refer" the sovereign nation of Iran to the bankrupt
Security Council, greasing the skids for the neocons, who plan to kill
as many Iranians as possible and, if the Straussian necromancer Cheney
has his way, nuke the place and, as mindless Bush supporters, waving
their plastic flags made by slaves in China, like to caterwaul, turn
the place into a radioactive parking lot.

Meanwhile, as the old war criminal Ariel Sharon lies in a coma, acting
Israeli PM Ehud Olmert decided to egg on the coming death dance.
"Under no circumstances, and at no point, can Israel allow anyone
with these kinds of malicious designs against us, to have control of
weapons of destruction that can threaten our existence," Olmert told
a joint news conference with Israeli president Moshe Katsav. "The
state of Israel cannot reconcile itself to a situation in which there
is a threat against us, just as, in my view, the nations of Europe and
the United States cannot reconcile themselves."

Some of us cannot reconcile ourselves with the fact Israel has around
400 nuclear bombs (according to estimates based on information provided
by Mordechai Vanunu, who was locked up for nearly 20 years for
revealing the truth about Israel's nukes to the world). Israel has
unscrupulously used these nukes to blackmail the United States (for
instance, they forced Kissinger and Nixon to airlift supplies during
the 1973 Yom Kippur War, according to Seymour M. Hersh in his book, The
Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy).
"Too many senior Israeli officials have taken to issuing threatening
statements vis-a-vis Iraq and Iran," declared defense analyst Zeev
Schiff. "Off-the-cuff Israeli nuclear threats have become a problem,
even before the onset of the Iraqi crisis.... Washington may decide it
wants to distance itself from Israel in order to avoid being accused of
having conspired with us on an action we planned exclusively by
ourselves" (see previous link). Of course, Washington did no such
thing-and no politician there would think of it, considering the
almighty clout of AIPAC and "lobbyists" with all the thuggish
finesse of Jack Abramoff.

But none of this is relevant now. Israel will goad the United
States-with the dumbfounded blessing of the Europeans (or their
blue-blood rulers) and the ineffectual suck-up Security Council-into
blasting the daylights out of Iran, probably killing thousands, if not
eventually hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

It appears all of this will go down in March, when "diplomacy"
finally fails in the United Nations and, significantly, when America
reaches its $8,184 trillion debt ceiling, thus forcing the nation (to
the greedy glee of the criminal neolib financier class) into a spurt of
military Keynesianism in order to jump-start the economy. Few seem to
notice this is what happened in Germany in the 1930s and the result was
fascism and mass misery and incomprehensible numbers of dead people.
"Wars provide an economic boost but typically produce little of
lasting value," notes Gracchus Jones. "But in America today, there
is no economic engine, and if there is one thing modern economic
history proves, it is that you cannot have prosperity without one."

And that's why we are inexorably headed for a dictatorship in this
country. Iran will be the catalyst. The Straussian neocon Iran attack
will undoubtedly ignite the Middle East and the coming depression will
fill the ranks of a newly minted slave-conscription military with young
unemployed bodies. Total war and economic misery mixed with a police
state now rearing its ugly head is manna from heaven for the Straussian
neocons. "No stages," John Pilger reports Richard Perle declaring.
"This is total war. We are fighting a variety of enemies. There are
lots of them out there. All this talk about first we are going to do
Afghanistan, then we will do Iraq... this is entirely the wrong way to
go about it. If we just let our vision of the world go forth, and we
embrace it entirely and we don't try to piece together clever
diplomacy, but just wage a total war... our children will sing great
songs about us years from now."

Of course, it will be difficult to sing when you're dying from cancer,
thanks to a planet polluted with depleted uranium.

More war for Israel coming with bombing of Iran

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=47176

Old January 19th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

Default Iran Attack: Bomb Nuc sites Now

It ****es off the Faggot Leftist And Weaklings .

Old January 20th 06, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval

I'd nuke the hole country if I had the chance. What's there worth it
anyway??