chemtrails

Old June 9th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails

well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?
we all can see normal contrails but the other sort - the ones that just
hang in the air and spread wider and wider forming fake cirrus clouds,
are we being poisened, are they reflecting back sunlight? and who is
involved with it.
this is a genuine request for information and I would be very grateful
for your comments.

Old June 9th 06, 11:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ups.com...
well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?

http://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ation.piloting

It's amazing how much information is already out there for someone who
bothers to look.

Old June 9th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 03:40:37 -0700, "Peter Duniho"
wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
well if anyone knows you guys should! what is this phenomena all about?

http://www.google.com/search?q=chemtrails

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...ation.piloting

It's amazing how much information is already out there for someone who
bothers to look.

Yeah, but is the information true? Most of those hits are kook sites.

I think the Wikipedia might be considered a better source. Sure, the
Wikipedia has its faults, but I think it makes a good-faith effort to
get it right eventually.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

I guess a reader could compare all the sites and decide for himself.

RK Henry
Old June 9th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Chemtrails are no laughing matter. Experimental chemicals are
secretly added to jet fuel by the NSA working in concert with the UN
special ops agency and released into the atmosphere to test the effect
on the general population. Many of these chemical compounds were
developed from substances found in the cargo hold of the UFO kept in
Area 51. I avoid chemtrails whenever possible and if I am in the
general vicinity I make a point of putting on my tin foil hat.

Old June 9th 06, 05:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"RK Henry" wrote in message
It's amazing how much information is already out there for someone who
bothers to look.

Yeah, but is the information true? Most of those hits are kook sites.

As with all things Internet, you need to judge your sources. A person who
can presumably sift the wheat from the chaff in a Usenet newsgroup (if he
can't he has no business asking the question here...we are notoriously
unreliable) should have no trouble figuring out what among the Google search
hits are legitimate information and which are just full of crap.

I think the Wikipedia might be considered a better source. Sure, the
Wikipedia has its faults, but I think it makes a good-faith effort to
get it right eventually.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrails

Wikipedia is usually pretty good. But a person should never trust just one
source, even if that source is something more socially accepted
(Encyclopedia Brittanica, etc.)

I guess a reader could compare all the sites and decide for himself.

Well, yes. Any reader asking for information on the Internet needs to be
able to do that. Furthermore, one of the two links I provided was a search
in this very newsgroup. It's highly unlikely this thread will generate
subsantially different information today than it did the several times it's
already come up before.

Pete

Old June 9th 06, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

"Alan" wrote in message

Chemtrails are no laughing matter. Experimental chemicals are
secretly added to jet fuel by the NSA working in concert with the UN
special ops agency and released into the atmosphere to test the effect
on the general population. Many of these chemical compounds were
developed from substances found in the cargo hold of the UFO kept in
Area 51. I avoid chemtrails whenever possible and if I am in the
general vicinity I make a point of putting on my tin foil hat.

Alan, you are a gas.... pun absolutely intended. You had me going
right down until the last five words.

ROFLMAO!!

Old June 9th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default chemtrails - sorry to burst your bubble

Contrails, Chemtrails explained by condensation

May 19, 2006

Since the skies have been mostly sunny over the last couple weeks, I
thought I'd share an e-mail from a reader who wondered about the
"mostly" part of it. Although I almost hate to do it.

Tim writes, "I woke up this morning with nothing but clear skies and
now all day long there were planes that were flying together spraying a
white substance out of the back that is definitely not water
condensation trails. These trails have lingered around all day and made
a haze in the sky, and lately more and more I have seen these and I
thought I would like your opinion." First of all, Tim didn't explain
why he thinks they were "definitely not water condensation trails,"
because I think that's exactly what they were. If it looks like a duck,
acts like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. The same
goes for clouds, and contrails are just clouds. But I think where he
was trying to get me to go was in the direction of "chemtrails."
Chemtrails. Why did I open that can of worms?

Before I start in on this, let me say that I love a good conspiracy
theory as well as the next guy. But I also like good science. And there
is just something about looking up at the sky and seeing "jets spraying
a milky white chemical into the sky" that is irresistible to conspiracy
theorists everywhere. Now having said that, please don't inundate me
with e-mails and letters, complete with pictures, diagrams and links to
web sites in an attempt to "open my eyes to the truth" about
chemtrails. Every picture of a "chemtrail" I have seen turns out to be
a nice picture of a contrail.

Clouds are fascinating objects. For one thing; one person will view the
ever-changing shapes and colors and see the government poisoning the
atmosphere, while others will see a horsey and a duckie.

When the subject of chemtrails comes up, many who believe that it is
something more than just contrails point to all kinds of evidence to
suggest it is anything from governmental weather modification to
controlling population. But most of their issues stem from an ignorance
of cloud physics. Some wonder why on one clear day, the skies are
crisscrossed with contrails, while on the next they are almost
non-existent. The difference is how much humidity is in the air up at
jet level.

While clouds can form when the air is saturated with water vapor, they
don't have to. Sometimes the air can get super-saturated, but if there
isn't a nucleation site upon which the water vapor can condense, then
the skies can still be clear. If you send a jet through this air,
depositing exhaust, a thick contrail can form and stay up there all day
in a saturated environment. If the air is drier a contrail can form,
but it evaporates and disappears almost immediately. That's why some
"clear" days stay clear, and others get muddied up with a tapestry of
contrails.

Space doesn't allow me to go into all the explanations for "weird
contrail" formation, but I have never received a picture of one that
couldn't be explained by perfectly natural atmospheric conditions"»
and I've seen an awful lot of them.

So please don't feel led to send me any more.

"Catch Mike Alger's forecast on KTVN Channel 2 News at 5, 5:30, 6:30
and 11 p.m. Monday through Friday. Ask Mike a question at
."

Old June 9th 06, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

One of the more dangerous compounds in Chemtrails is DHMO (Dihydrogen
Monoxide). More information on this chemical that kills thousands every
year can be found at
http://www.dhmo.org/
-Robert

Old June 9th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

I'm pretty sure Pratt & Whitney specifically designed some jet engines to
allow injection of DHMO into the combustion chamber. I'm sure they have some
innocent-sounding reason for this.

oups.com...

CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Piloting 9 July 10th 05 07:43 PM
CHEMTRAILS POURQUOI Owning 3 July 7th 05 05:37 AM
Remember chemtrails? G.R. Patterson III Piloting 11 March 17th 04 02:52 AM