planez2958L.jpg (1/1)

Old July 7th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
troy24

Default planez2958L.jpg (1/1)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2958L.jpg (25.1 KB, 35 views)
Old July 7th 07, 11:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dallas[_2_]

Just to let you know, The only reason I am putting you in my Plonk basket,
is because you are posting in yEnc. Im sure your pictures are nice, but
since all it puts out here is jibberish, I wont be viewing any of it anyway.

Old July 8th 07, 03:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dallas[_2_]

The group has had a long time established guideline of not posting in yEnc.
Why post images in a format that cant be viewed by everyone. So why bother
downloading the headers of those who post in yEnc. Oh, I just added you to
the plonk barrel too. Have a nice day.

"Clark" wrote in message
"Dallas" wrote in

Just to let you know, The only reason I am putting you in my Plonk
basket, is because you are posting in yEnc. Im sure your pictures are
nice, but since all it puts out here is jibberish, I wont be viewing any
of it anyway. D

Grow up.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Old July 8th 07, 03:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Dallas" wrote in

Just to let you know, The only reason I am putting you in my Plonk
basket, is because you are posting in yEnc. Im sure your pictures are
nice, but since all it puts out here is jibberish, I wont be viewing
any of it anyway. D

why don't you just get program like xnews that decodes yenc or just not
bother to complain and ignore the posters who use it.
Old July 8th 07, 04:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jim Morris[_2_]

Like I said, grow up. Plonking me has no affect on what I post. Posting
complaints about yenc won't change a thing. Add a free yenc decoder to the
sorry excuse for a newsreader you use and you won't have to complain about
something that is a total non-event.

You are stupid. Go away.
yEnc free (mostly) for a very long time.
Us old folks like it that way.
Now go away.

Old fashioned Jim Morris

Old July 8th 07, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Excuse me...?

You are the newbie here... Many of us have been here for many years, a few
years ago we took a vote and the NON-yEnc crowd won. Granted it was
spirited argument and there where a lot of VERY valid points made by BOTH
SIDES. However in the end the NON yEnc people arguments won out. For the
record and for your information; many of us for one reason or another prefer
our simpler newsreaders such as OE, and perhaps a few other programs who's
titles I can't recall. Granted they are best for suited for casual or light
newsgroup users, but for people such as myself who have tried the others we
still prefer our light readers. So given that this group is about aviation
imagery aimed at the more casual NG users, why would you come in here post
dozens of images in a format that not everyone can read??? To make matters
worse you don't even follow the established protocols usually followed in
NGs that are highly yEnc oriented, such as mentioning yEnc in subject
line....

So now you are going to accuse the regulars of being rude and stupid?
Better still you are going to dictate to them about the software that they
use. All because they took exception to a NEWBIE posting in a format that
not everyone can read???

Have I missed something or????

Andrew

"Clark" wrote in message
"Jim Morris" wrote in
@newsfe15.phx:

Like I said, grow up. Plonking me has no affect on what I post. Posting
complaints about yenc won't change a thing. Add a free yenc decoder to
the
sorry excuse for a newsreader you use and you won't have to complain
about
something that is a total non-event.

You are stupid. Go away.
yEnc free (mostly) for a very long time.
Us old folks like it that way.
Now go away.

Old fashioned Jim Morris

I'll be a little more specific than my other post.

"Dallas" was rude. Uncalled for rude. Your are equally rude. If you don't
like something, calling it stupid won't help. Saying you can't change for
the
better won't help. Telling other people what to do won't help. Do you get
it
now? I doubt it.

--
---
there should be a "sig" here

Old July 8th 07, 06:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

Andrew-S I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I wrote:

Have I missed something or????

Nope.... As usual you have hit those little nails squarly on the head.

As I have said before..... I can't miss what I can't see.
Old July 8th 07, 06:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

No need for YOU to apologize... However I will concede my mistake as to the
original poster of the images...

and thank you very much but my head is quite firmly in place, but I wonder
how is yours?

Andrew

"Clark" wrote in message
"Andrew-S" I-Still-Hate-Spammers@Sorry-I had-to-leave-for-bit.com wrote
in :

[...]

Andrew, you are seriously mistaken. I haven't called people stupid. I have
called some people rude because they were.

FYI, I didn't post the images, sorry.

When you get your head straightened out and figure out what really
happend,
I'll read you apology and consider the circumstances.

"Clark" wrote in message
@newsfe15.phx:

Old July 8th 07, 06:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

But I did mistake the orignally poster...

My sin, but postings that are in formats I can't read are automatically
killed by me...

I need to stop lurking and get some advance work done for a possible air to
air, and air to ground shoot on Tuesday or Wednesday. This could be a very
exciting one if I can get some lower humidity.

Andrew

Old July 8th 07, 06:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ken Gerlach

My problem with the poster is NOT yEnc (which I took the few minutes needed
to download), BUT that the aircraft are NOT identified,! Therefore I cannot
add them to my collection. PLEASE tell us exactly what plane is depicted!!!
gkg