Bush Flew Fighter Jets During Vietnam

Old July 19th 04, 12:14 PM
WalterM140

Art, who was the main stategy guy when you were flying?

Doolittle, I would think.

Walt
Old July 19th 04, 12:39 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

In "F-911" you can hear Congresswoman Corrine Brown say that 16,000 of her
constituents had been illegally disinfranchised in Duvall County.

Yes they were. The county has no voting plan, the congresswoman has never
demanded a plan, and basically, there are no educated people in the county past
the 8th grade. It's a county not up to even third-world standards. I would say
16,000 is too low. I think the people who can't read are about double that number.

This county shouldn't even be allowed to vote, as most of their votes are bought
with cigarettes, booze, and in some cases cash. Then they go to the polls and can't
even drive a nail through a piece of paper correctly. They can't read.

Brown says they all voted for Gore. She should know, she paid them. Alas, they
were too stupid to execute the crime.

If this is Moore shooting his wad to prove a point, he is sorely scrapping bottom.

Old July 19th 04, 01:01 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

I turned 18 in 1973 also. I asked my recruiter if I should register and he
said not to worry about it.

That's just the most ignorant thing I've heard from you yet. Registering for
selective service was never an option for men in 1973. If the recruiter told
you to jump in a lake, would you do it?

Old July 19th 04, 01:06 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

The more I hear about Kerry, the more I like him.

Good for you. We all need to know what you think, because you
are a special person.

Old July 19th 04, 01:08 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

Those ******* Republicans have got to go.

Yea! The two party system is a travesty to good Communists.

Old July 19th 04, 01:09 PM
Billy Preston

"WalterM140" wrote

Art, who was the main stategy guy when you were flying?

Doolittle, I would think.

Are you from Duval County?

Old July 19th 04, 02:04 PM
John S. Shinal

(BUFDRVR) wrote:
I'm not sure who Chuckie is, but there are a few civilian owned T-38s.

Chuck Thornton owned one that was assembled from three wrecked
T-38 airframes purchased surplus. He allegedly really torqued some
people off over that since he had tried to buy one several times and
been rebuffed. It was painted like an Agressor from Nellis, in a
blue/white/gray scheme that would be hard to spot in the air.

The gossip is that MiG 17s are more of a fun flyer, with fewer
maintenance hours per flight hour, and an easy engine to deal with. I
think spins in the MiG 17 are unrecoverable, though.

Old July 19th 04, 03:40 PM
Steve Mellenthin

They will. The American public has all they can take of Neocon crap.

Arthur Kramer

Sorry guys, check the polls. More than half the public disagrees with you
including the military, not exactly your neocon type. However all thes "crap"
as you put it will get lots of people to the polls. Then either the "neocons"
win or people find out the truth about Kerry, whatever it turns out to be
and/or if any.

Bush's guard record JDKAHN Home Built 13 October 3rd 04 09:38 PM
Two MOH Winners say Bush Didn't Serve WalterM140 Military Aviation 196 June 14th 04 11:33 PM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM