Aircraft Ownership Book Found in Wal-Mart

Old February 9th 04, 08:24 PM
Skyking

Default Aircraft Ownership Book Found in Wal-Mart

Aircraft Ownership: A Legal and Tax Guide
Author: Speciale, Raymond C.

List Price: $39.95

Our Price: $25.17

You Save: $14.78 (37%)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=18917&dept=3920&product_id=2156757 &path=0%3A3920%3A18917%3A18929%3A18931%3A22592

Skyking
Old February 10th 04, 12:48 AM
CriticalMass

Author: Speciale, Raymond C.

List Price: $39.95

Our Price: $25.17

You Save: $14.78 (37%)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?cat=18917&dept=3920&product_id=2156757 &path=0%3A3920%3A18917%3A18929%3A18931%3A22592

Skyking

Interesting.

Your guys in walmart get enough flying clientele to justify stocking
that? Fascinating.

Old February 10th 04, 02:45 PM
James M. Knox

CriticalMass wrote in :

Interesting.

Your guys in walmart get enough flying clientele to justify stocking
that? Fascinating.

Now if the Austin Wal-Mart's would learn the difference between AeroShell
100W (which they stock) and AeroShell 15W50 (which they do not stock, but
always claim to have in stock). {:)

James M. Knox
TriSoft ph 512-385-0316
1109-A Shady Lane fax 512-366-4331
Austin, Tx 78721
Old February 11th 04, 10:24 PM
Javier Henderson

"James M. Knox" writes:

CriticalMass wrote in :

Interesting.

Your guys in walmart get enough flying clientele to justify stocking
that? Fascinating.

Now if the Austin Wal-Mart's would learn the difference between AeroShell
100W (which they stock) and AeroShell 15W50 (which they do not stock, but
always claim to have in stock). {:)

How on earth do I get the local WalMart to stock aviation oil?

-jav
Old February 12th 04, 01:35 AM
Newps

Javier Henderson wrote:

"James M. Knox" writes:

CriticalMass wrote in :

Interesting.

Your guys in walmart get enough flying clientele to justify stocking
that? Fascinating.

Now if the Austin Wal-Mart's would learn the difference between AeroShell
100W (which they stock) and AeroShell 15W50 (which they do not stock, but
always claim to have in stock). {:)

How on earth do I get the local WalMart to stock aviation oil?

Call the store manager and ask. They aren't aware there may be a market
for it.

Old February 12th 04, 02:30 PM
James M. Knox

Newps wrote in

How on earth do I get the local WalMart to stock aviation oil?

Call the store manager and ask. They aren't aware there may be a
market for it.

Here in Austin one of them just does. It has the Philips and it has the
single-weight Aeroshell. I just can't seem to get them to carry the 15W50
Aeroshell.