Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll

Old March 30th 10, 11:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll

Hey, Mxsmanic, when you were a little
boy, did your granny explain why everyone
called you "Blossom"? You know, because
you were, and STILL ARE a blooming idiot.

Ok, go ahead, get busy. Spend another 1000
hours of your valueless unemployed time and
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of .
Yeah, spread it as far as you want, like you've
been doing.

At the end of the day, I'll still be flying and
you won't. See, the internet isn't my life like
it is yours.

----
Uncle Al
Old March 31st 10, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Uncle Al wrote:
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of .

If you are going to engage in posts that are potentially libelous, may I
suggest:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

2) "Uncle Al" was taken as Usenet handle years ago by a poster who is now
widely known on many of the sci.* groups. A real curmudgeon, or at least
one who has tried to go professional. Pick something else - please.

3) Mxsmanic is not this "Jeffrey Bloss" you seek. Mxsmanic's real name was
long ago determined as Anthony, and he has never attempted to hide it. He
appears to have been so successful at irritating others - while remaining
almost unflappable himself - that I seriously doubt he has any need to post
under any other handles should he decide to go "professional." (I'm waiting
for the day he posts "1 + 1 = 2" to see how many conditioned responses he
gets along the lines "You're no mathematician!")

4) If the e-mail address " is indeed yours, then you
should have long ago demanded x-privat.org ban all use of it as you have no
intention of using their service and further posts from their site using
that e-mail address makes them legally liable for various civil actions.
You've never replied or indicated you've done such a thing.

Sigh. A wasted post.
Old March 31st 10, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Ari[_2_]

Default Mxsmanic is Jeffrey Bloss, psycho troll; Mark is Toast

On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:03:22 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote to Uncle Al aka
Mark:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

posting-account=tWKq3woAAADSI58v2Y4BqPHmE7LsSJLz

This is given up by Google Groups with little effort; they are sick of
him, his threats; which makes "Mark" very easy to not only geolocate
but under the DMCA act, his information including his entire posting
history easily subpoenable without judicial review.

I have close aviation friends in his area.

Now all he can wait for is the *knock on the door*, which may come
tomorrow, a week, a month or six.

That doesn't include the FAA which I have alerted to this creepo.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old March 31st 10, 02:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Uncle Al[_2_]

On Mar 30, 9:03*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
Uncle Al wrote:
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of .

If you are going to engage in posts that are potentially libelous, may I
suggest:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

I'm not hiding.

2) "Uncle Al" was taken as Usenet handle years ago by a poster who is now
widely known on many of the sci.* groups. A real curmudgeon, or at least
one who has tried to go professional. Pick something else - please.

It was just a lark. I've had my say.

3) Mxsmanic is not this "Jeffrey Bloss" you seek. Mxsmanic's real name was
long ago determined as Anthony, and he has never attempted to hide it. He
appears to have been so successful at irritating others - while remaining
almost unflappable himself - that I seriously doubt he has any need to post
under any other handles should he decide to go "professional." (I'm waiting
for the day he posts "1 + 1 = 2" to see how many conditioned responses he
gets along the lines "You're no mathematician!")

Ok, here I am somewhat justified, even if incorrect. He
did participate in the crossposted trolling.

4) If the e-mail address " is indeed yours, then you
should have long ago demanded x-privat.org ban all use of it as you have no
intention of using their service and further posts from their site using
that e-mail address makes them legally liable for various civil actions.
You've never replied or indicated you've done such a thing.

I did send e mails to his various hosts, without satisfaction.

Sigh. A wasted post.

No it wasn't. I am sensible and in control.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Uncle Al wrote:
continue devoting your life to forging posts in
the name of .

If you are going to engage in posts that are potentially libelous, may I
suggest:

Also, my identity is forged in THIS THREAD if you
will notice, with a fake response to Ari.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 02:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 30, 9:15*pm, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 20:03:22 -0500, Jim Logajan wrote to Uncle Al aka
Mark:

1) Stop posting from Google Groups, as it provides a trivial means of
locating you. (I.e. you live in or near Greenville, SC and your ISP is Bell
South.)

posting-account=tWKq3woAAADSI58v2Y4BqPHmE7LsSJLz

This is given up by Google Groups with little effort; they are sick of
him, his threats; which makes "Mark" very easy to not only geolocate
but under the DMCA act, his information including his entire posting
history easily subpoenable without judicial review.

Not a problem. If this is done, then someone with
computer skills will easily uncover the truth that it
was Jeffrey (still hiding in this group) that crossposted
these hundreds of forged posts. (example, the whole
"my bio" thing, all lies)

WHY IS THIS POST I'M ANSWERING CROSSPOSTED?

I'm not bipolar. I never asked anyone for help. I
don't give out avation advice. I'm not experienced
enough. All that crap wasn't me. The asshole who
had no reservations about flooding THIS group and making
it unuseable was Jeffrey forging my identity and using
various sockpuppets.

I have close aviation friends in his area.

Me too. We have so much in common.

Now all he can wait for is the *knock on the door*, which may come
tomorrow, a week, a month or six.

Good. I'll take 2 boxes of chocolate mint.

That doesn't include the FAA which I have alerted to this creepo.

What "creepo"? The real person whom I am, that established
blueriverday@yahoo years ago, or the asshole "Jeffrey Bloss"
who has been forging my e mail for 6 months?

Again, why was your post cross-posted? This is something
Jeffrey would do.

---
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 03:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mar 30, 9:43*pm, Mark wrote:

Also, my identity is forged in THIS THREAD if you
will notice, with a fake response to Ari.

---
Mark

My mistake here. I meant the thread below this one,
AS WELL AS a half dozen forgeries now showing
on your screen below, in other posts, non of which
I authored.

--
Mark

Old March 31st 10, 03:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

[posted and mailed]

wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:03*pm, Jim Logajan wrote:
4) If the e-mail address " is indeed yours,
then you
should have long ago demanded x-privat.org ban all use of it as you
have no
intention of using their service and further posts from their site
using that e-mail address makes them legally liable for various civil
actions. You've never replied or indicated you've done such a thing.

I did send e mails to his various hosts, without satisfaction.

Ah - thank you for the answer. I was afraid that might be the case but
hoped you simply hadn't tried.

Hmmm. As best I can make out from the account header that x-privat.org adds
to posts it originates, he appears to be using a different account there
now. It may be that your complaint did get his account closed. But x-
privat.org, being run by some incompetent (or worse,) appears to make their
policies hollow because they don't do anything to prevent the perps they
bounce from simply starting a new account.
Old March 31st 10, 03:44 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Grand Mal

"Ari" wrote in message
[...]

Why the cross-posting, idiot? Are you just trying to annoy as many people as
you can, just because you can? Puts you on the wrong side of the TOS
yourself, ya know.

Old March 31st 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

Mark wrote:
On Mar 30, 9:15*pm, Ari wrote:

[...]
Again, why was your post cross-posted? This is something
Jeffrey would do.

I suspect your stalker has opened an account on individual.net and decided
to grab AriSilverstein's handle. I can't to tell if he has grabbed
someone's legit name or handle; possible - two different e-mail addresses
in use from the same Usenet provider. And it fits his M.O. You aren't the
only person whose ID he's lifted. The guy's got a "hey look what I can get
away with" addiction and problem and the easy open nature of Usenet
providers merely feeds it.

Fortunately, I believe individual.net is much more aggressive in acting
against people who abuse their policies. Plus, I believe there is a paper
trail to one's real ID since one has to pay for access. When he gets
himself bounced from there I wouldn't expect it would be easy for him to
get another account there.