Kow Level Vulcan

Old May 25th 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
C Charland

Default Kow Level Vulcan

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to June
1967).

Cheers...Chris

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Low level Vulcan.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	11774
Old May 25th 07, 09:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
C Charland

It would help if I could spell. I meant Low Level

Cheers...Chris

Old May 25th 07, 09:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Steven P. McNicoll

"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to
June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Old May 25th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
1964 to June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old May 25th 07, 11:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Dave Kearton wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
1964 to June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

what happens if you don't have a kow?

redc1c4,
off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
Old May 26th 07, 12:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

redc1c4 wrote:
Dave Kearton wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
1964 to June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

what happens if you don't have a kow?

redc1c4,
off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
--

You would have to fly at plow level

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton Saturday morning here - looking forward to firing up
the chainsaw in about an hour.

Old May 26th 07, 08:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Denelsbeck

redc1c4 wrote in news:465765E8.F15D0213
@drunken*******s.org.ies:

Dave Kearton wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
1964 to June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

what happens if you don't have a kow?

You would have to eat my Skyvan.

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain
Old May 26th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alf Blume

Hello, C!
You wrote on Fri, 25 May 2007 16:40:04 -0400:

CC It would help if I could spell. I meant Low Level

CC Cheers...Chris

It is on the levels with the Cows . . .

With best regards, Alf Blume. E-mail: alfblume(at)hotmaildotcom

Old May 27th 07, 02:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
muff528

"redc1c4" wrote in message
Dave Kearton wrote:

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June
1964 to June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

Well, they are now.

what happens if you don't have a kow?

redc1c4,
off for another beer on fryday afternoon...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

In Goose Bay Labrador, wouldn't a discussion about vulcan reindeer be more
realistic
than vulcan kows?

Old May 27th 07, 11:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
heavyhorses

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"C Charland" wrote in message

This was a daily sight while I was at Goose Bay, Labrador (June 1964 to
June
1967).

That's above kow level. Kows are shorter than that.

if the kow had been trying to jump over the moon...........