OT a little bit

Old January 20th 08, 05:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Conscious Pilate[_2_]

Default OT a little bit

G'day All,

been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a mile of
negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.

Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a lifetime
shots.

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Old January 20th 08, 07:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Conscious Pilate wrote:
G'day All,

been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a
mile of negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.

Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a
lifetime shots.

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need to see it
?

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old January 20th 08, 07:46 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sunny[_2_]

"Dave Kearton" wrote in message
Conscious Pilate wrote:
G'day All,

been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still have a
mile of negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a retrospective.

Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in a
lifetime shots.

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need to
see it

Corel Photo-Paint Image
Poster should have converted to JPEG (Irfanview will open it)

Old January 20th 08, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Conscious Pilate wrote:
G'day All,

been seriously remis for the last year in not posting - still
have a mile of negatives to scan - maybe Michael will do a
retrospective.

Anyhow this one from a friend of mine - just one of those once in
a lifetime shots.

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Hey Jon, thanks, but what's a .cpt file ? What do I need
to see it

Corel Photo-Paint Image
Poster should have converted to JPEG (Irfanview will open it)

Aaah, thanks, the black mud is turning brown.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old January 20th 08, 10:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Conscious Pilate[_2_]

well a little bit of stupidity swapping between my Vista & XP plug in drives

enjoy

Conscious Pilate

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version