Rotec Radial Engine and Their Website

Old July 9th 04, 06:58 PM
jerry Wass

werks fer me

Jim Carriere wrote:

Does anyone know why their website seems to have stopped working? (
www.rotecradialengines.com )

I looked at it the other day, and when I went to look again yesterday,
nothing. From the sound of it, they seemed fairly reputable and looked like
they would be around for awhile. Maybe the server is just broke (shrug).

Old July 10th 04, 03:03 AM
Larry

"Jim Carriere" wrote in message
Does anyone know why their website seems to have stopped working? (
www.rotecradialengines.com )

I looked at it the other day, and when I went to look again yesterday,
nothing. From the sound of it, they seemed fairly reputable and looked

like
they would be around for awhile. Maybe the server is just broke (shrug).

Likely having some server problems.

(¯`·._.· £ãrrÿ ·._.·´¯)

Server Used: [ whois.melbourneit.com ]
rotecradialengines.com = [ 203.217.30.162 ]
Domain Name.......... rotecradialengines.com
Creation Date........ 2000-09-29
Registration Date.... 2000-09-29
Expiry Date.......... 2004-09-29
Organisation Name.... Rotec Engineering Pty Ltd
Organisation Address. P.O. Box 441
Organisation Address.
Organisation Address. Newport
Organisation Address. 3015
Organisation Address. Vic
Organisation Address. AUSTRALIA
Admin Name........... David Harding
Admin Address........ P.O. Box 441
Admin Address........
Admin Address........ Newport
Admin Address........ 3015
Admin Address........ Vic
Admin Address........ AUSTRALIA
Admin Email..........
Admin Phone.......... 61.393991611
Admin Fax............ 61.393992477
Tech Name............ David Harding
Tech Address......... P.O. Box 441
Tech Address.........
Tech Address......... Newport
Tech Address......... 3015
Tech Address......... Vic
Tech Address......... AUSTRALIA
Tech Email...........

Tech Phone........... 61.393991611
Tech Fax............. 61.393992477
Name Server.......... ns1.softaware.com.au
Name Server.......... ns2.darx.com

Old July 10th 04, 04:21 AM
Darrel Toepfer

Jim Carriere wrote:

Does anyone know why their website seems to have stopped working? (
www.rotecradialengines.com )

I looked at it the other day, and when I went to look again yesterday,
nothing. From the sound of it, they seemed fairly reputable and looked like
they would be around for awhile. Maybe the server is just broke (shrug).

Works here in the land of BellSouth...
Old July 10th 04, 04:40 AM
Dillon Pyron

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 19:42:22 -0500, "Jim Carriere"
wrote:

Does anyone know why their website seems to have stopped working? (
www.rotecradialengines.com )

I looked at it the other day, and when I went to look again yesterday,
nothing. From the sound of it, they seemed fairly reputable and looked like
they would be around for awhile. Maybe the server is just broke (shrug).

Works for me. If it still isn't working try http://203.217.30.162

Maybe your nameserver choked.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.
Old July 10th 04, 05:19 AM
Larry

"Jim Carriere" wrote in message
Does anyone know why their website seems to have stopped working? (
www.rotecradialengines.com )

I looked at it the other day, and when I went to look again yesterday,
nothing. From the sound of it, they seemed fairly reputable and looked

like
they would be around for awhile. Maybe the server is just broke (shrug).

Now its back up.