test

Old December 4th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Luke

Default test

"Paul Elliot" wrote in message
t...
- Lunacy - wrote:
Goedemorgen dames en heren, welkom bij Mighty Air. Op deze
maandagochtend vliegen wij naar de zon, gezien het regenachtige weer van
vandaag. Mocht u op het werk zijn, dikke pech, deze post is niks voor u.
Er zit geen hoog NSFW gehalte in, maar toch genoeg om u uit de deur te
werken daar. Dus u zult moeten wachten tot vanavond. Ik ben u kapitein,
mijn naam is Mighty en de crew in het toestel bestaat uit Kira, Leana en
Kirsten. Zij zullen u verwelkomen en verzorgen tot op de plaats van
bestemming. Ze stellen zichzelf even voor aan u, prettige vlucht!

translate that
"Bruce R" wrote in message
.. .

Duh...translate please?

Babblefish Dutch to English. Might not be exact, but you can alt least
get the jist...

"Good morning ladies and lords, welcome at Mighty air. On this Monday
morning we fly to the sun, seen it rainy of today. You should be at the
work, dikke breakdown, this mail is nothing for u. sits there no high NSFW
quality in, but nevertheless enough you from the door work there. Therefore
you will have wait to vanavond. I am you captain, my name is Mighty and the
crew in the toestel exists from Kira, Leana and Kirsten. They you welcome
and look after to at the place of destination. They proposal themselves just
as to you, pleasant flight!"

Luke

Old December 4th 06, 06:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
rich359

This translation is way better than the original Dutch language version ;-)

"Luke" schreef in bericht

- Lunacy - wrote:
Goedemorgen dames en heren, welkom bij Mighty Air. Op deze
maandagochtend vliegen wij naar de zon, gezien het regenachtige weer
van
vandaag. Mocht u op het werk zijn, dikke pech, deze post is niks voor
u.
Er zit geen hoog NSFW gehalte in, maar toch genoeg om u uit de deur te
werken daar. Dus u zult moeten wachten tot vanavond. Ik ben u kapitein,
mijn naam is Mighty en de crew in het toestel bestaat uit Kira, Leana
en
Kirsten. Zij zullen u verwelkomen en verzorgen tot op de plaats van
bestemming. Ze stellen zichzelf even voor aan u, prettige vlucht!

translate that
.. .

Old December 4th 06, 09:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

On this day of this month, in a year likely to be unrecorded in human
history, Paul Elliot wrote:

Duh...translate please?

Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Mighty Air. On this Monday
morning we're flying in the direction of the sun, given today's rainy
weather. In the event you're at work, tough luck; this post is nothing for
you (maybe ...this post isn't meant for you???). There isn't a high
content of NSFW in it but still enough to get you out the door. So, you'll
just have to wait until this evening. I am your captain and my name is
Mighty. The aircraft's crew consists of Kira, Leana and Kirsten. They will
welcome you and take good care of you until your arrival at our destination.
They're at your service. Have a pleasant flight.

Translation courtesy of MagisterMax, from next door in ABPAutos, who is
originally Dutch, so thanks go to him.

Neither one of us has any idea what the NSFW stands for (FW=flying
weather?)..... we're car d00ds, we only fly in two dimensions!

SW

--
The attacker must vanquish, the defender need only survive.

Old December 4th 06, 10:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Paul Elliot

history, Paul Elliot wrote:

[...]

OK, you sold me. Book me a seat on their longest flight! :-)

--
PC Paul
89 PC800

Trip pics at: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/

"To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society" - Theodore Roosevelt

Test P.Corbett (ZZ) Soaring 2 October 4th 05 01:16 PM
test Nimbus GB Soaring 0 January 20th 05 02:34 PM
NEW & UNOPENED: Gleim Commercial Pilot Knowledge Test (book AND Commercial Pilot Test Software) Cecil Chapman Products 2 November 13th 04 03:56 AM
test 1 Eric Greenwell Soaring 1 June 25th 04 05:24 AM
test Eric Greenwell Soaring 0 March 1st 04 05:06 AM