Sailplane and Gliding Magazines from the 70's and 80's

Old September 30th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Sailplane and Gliding Magazines from the 70's and 80's

I have a collection of magazines from the 1970's and eighties which i
am trying to find a good home for at no charge. if anyone is
interested please let me know

Thanks

Andrew

Old October 2nd 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sep 30, 5:01?pm, wrote:
I have a collection of magazines from the 1970's and eighties which i
am trying to find a good home for at no charge. if anyone is
interested please let me know

Thanks

Andrew

Hi Andrew,

I might be interested. Lost part of my collection of Soaring mags c.
75-83 (What was that Tammy Wynet song? D-I-V-O-R-C-E??).

What have you got?

Gary Adams

Old October 3rd 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
skybird

On Sep 30, 5:01 pm, wrote:
I have a collection of magazines from the 1970's and eighties which i
am trying to find a good home for at no charge. if anyone is
interested please let me know

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

I am putting together a aviation collection library to lend out to
various aviation historical groups for no cost (just source credit). I
would be glad to add your material to it.
Drop me a quick line at with your direct contact
info and we can go from there.

John

Old October 5th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Oct 2, 8:43?pm, skybird wrote:
On Sep 30, 5:01 pm, wrote:

I have a collection of magazines from the 1970's and eighties which i
am trying to find a good home for at no charge. if anyone is
interested please let me know

Thanks

Andrew

Andrew,

I am putting together a aviation collection library to lend out to
various aviation historical groups for no cost (just source credit). I
would be glad to add your material to it.
Drop me a quick line at with your direct contact
info and we can go from there.

John

Andrew,

Sounds like John could make better use of them, so even though I
shouted first, my vote would be to pass them along to him.

Gary

Soaring Magazines available Dale Thompson Soaring 5 September 1st 05 01:43 PM
Sailplane & Gliding update Chip Fitzpatrick Soaring 5 October 25th 04 07:31 AM
Aviation Magazines Jimmy Products 1 November 16th 03 06:19 AM
Pilot Magazines Kai Glaesner Piloting 25 November 12th 03 04:29 PM
Advice on air magazines? Jdf4cheval Military Aviation 3 July 23rd 03 11:12 AM